It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 7:58 am

Welcome your new robot overlords!

This is the forum where admin/moderator announcements and any discussion about the forums should take place.

Welcome your new robot overlords!

Postby Everlong » Mar 01, '16, 4:29 pm

As you may have noticed, we're getting hammered with Spambots signing up in the last 24 hours.

Including registrations that did not get activated and were caught by our system, there have been more than 350 since last night.

I've manged to prune them all and just changed some of the Spambot countermeasures, so hopefully that'll help with our security.

In the mean time, if you see posts coming from the spambots... PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND... just send me a PM or flag it in a report, and either myself or a global mod will take care of it. It gets to be more of a paint o have to delete responses to spambot posts as well.

That is, unless they're talking about wanting a serious boy... those ones are funny :P

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Welcome your new robot overlords!

Postby BrautFan » Mar 01, '16, 5:06 pm

You missed a bot. But... I haven't been spamming. So that's understandable.

BrautFan None specified
Jobber
Jobber

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 11

Re: Welcome your new robot overlords!

Postby Kein » Mar 01, '16, 10:03 pm

These are not the bots you are looking for...?

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 15

Return to Forum Info and Discussion