It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 5:50 pm

Quality of posts

This is the forum where admin/moderator announcements and any discussion about the forums should take place.

Quality of posts

Postby Circled Square » Sep 24, '15, 5:04 pm

The WWE section has been getting some great posts lately. Hanley, Pete, Kaiser, The Legend, etc. Shoutout to the homie Tim for getting married btw.

James with that review of MGS, man.

Most places I join I feel the need to post because everybody else is retarded. Here I can often read a thread, give the people I agree with some rep, and move on to the next thread.

This place isn't big, doesn't get flooded often, but the quality has been high for awhile, even if it can be slightly inactive at times.

The football shit isn't my thing but obviously that's been poppin.

So yeah, I guess that'd also explain my slow down in posting. Just been reading, nodding, repping & fapping.

Keep it up ya'll.

i miss you locke

also Chuway stop shitposting in the chatbox and start shitposting in threads pls
27 posts doesn't do you justice
:golfclap

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 209

Re: Quality of posts

Postby Str8Shooter » Sep 24, '15, 5:12 pm

The quality is good definitely, we could do with some more quantity though :P

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Postby SlightlyJames » Sep 24, '15, 5:17 pm

I enjoy writing high effort posts just for the sake of writing them most of the time but it is often a bit of a downer when you do something like that and it gets totally blanked, mind you that's probably more to do with me doing writeups about Rangers and semi-obscure video games that nobody gives a shit about :lol

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Postby Circled Square » Sep 24, '15, 5:21 pm

Str8Shooter wrote:The quality is good definitely, we could do with some more quantity though :P

Yeah, I know. But the forum culture is on a decline. Everything is on decline, really. Reddit lost so many members after supreme leader Pao ostracized a large group of Redditors.

4chan is still active, you can find some gems there, but mostly it's old posters desperately hanging on or edgy teenagers. So that's on a decline. Boards like /pol/ and /v/ have seen mass decline in activity.

I'd assume all this traffic is spreading out somewhere, but I can't imagine where. Reddit people are often normal plebs so I see the Facebook/Twitter thing working for them. No way the 4chan crowd goes there, though. So forums could see a rise in popularity soon.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author

Postby Circled Square » Sep 24, '15, 5:26 pm

SlightlyJames wrote:I enjoy writing high effort posts just for the sake of writing them most of the time but it is often a bit of a downer when you do something like that and it gets totally blanked, mind you that's probably more to do with me doing writeups about Rangers and semi-obscure video games that nobody gives a shit about :lol

I appreciate your video game interest. Keeps that section alive. I wouldn't have gotten Phantom Pain without you and your face. :happy9

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author

Postby Hanley! » Sep 24, '15, 6:09 pm

Circled Square wrote:I wouldn't have gotten Phantom Pain without you and your face. :happy9

If I didn't know that 'Phantom Pain' was the name of a Metal Gear Solid game, that sentence would be way funnier.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Everlong » Sep 24, '15, 6:56 pm

Yeah, excellent posts in the WWE section lately. Keep it up :tim

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Return to Forum Info and Discussion