It is currently: May 02, '24, 12:14 pm

Some new features that we've added

This is the forum where admin/moderator announcements and any discussion about the forums should take place.

Re: Some new features that we've added

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Dec 13, '13, 5:37 pm

Is there a feature or notice pop up that can be shown whenever someone has quoted you?

I tend to keep an eye on most of the threads I'm interested anyway but just on the off chance I forget about some.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 519

Re: Some new features that we've added

Postby Everlong » Dec 14, '13, 10:59 am

AkydefGoldberg wrote:Is there a feature or notice pop up that can be shown whenever someone has quoted you?

I tend to keep an eye on most of the threads I'm interested anyway but just on the off chance I forget about some.

The closest thing we've got currently is where you can subscribe to a certain topic, which gives you notifications when any new posts are made in a given topic. As for notifications specifically for when you're quoted... not sure, I can investigate.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Previous

Return to Forum Info and Discussion