It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 7:08 am

What do those icons mean?

This is the forum where admin/moderator announcements and any discussion about the forums should take place.

What do those icons mean?

Postby Everlong » Dec 01, '13, 1:05 am

So as you guys have probably noticed, we've got a lot of new icons on this forum. Here's a brief guideline as to what they mean:

BRANDY OLD FASHIONED (the glass with a straw) - This is an announcement. In color means there are new posts. Black and white means all posts have been read.

DARTBOARD - This is a sticky. In color means there are new posts. Black and white means all posts have been read.

BEER MUG - This is a regular topic. In color means there are new posts. Black and white means all posts have been read.

Any posts that have a red star indicate that you have posted in the topic.

Any posts that have an image of a padlock means that the forum has been locked.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: What do those icons mean?

Postby Westcoastvibes » Dec 01, '13, 1:11 am

For one, your SIG code is bad and your showing the [center] code

Second - what's the bottle cap with the ! In it?

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 98

Postby Everlong » Dec 01, '13, 1:15 am

Westcoastvibes wrote:For one, your SIG code is bad and your showing the [center] code

Second - what's the bottle cap with the ! In it?

Yeah, I know, I'm just on my girlfriend's computer right now with limited time and I don't really feel like going in and fixing it at the moment. I'll do it tomorrow when I get home.

Whenever you mouse over an icon it should tell you what it means. The bottlecap with an exclamation point is to report a post to the mods/admins.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Postby Westcoastvibes » Dec 01, '13, 1:22 am

Thanks! I would mouse over but that requires a mouse and tablets tend to lack those

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Return to Forum Info and Discussion