It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 4:01 pm

That Black Guy

This is the forum where admin/moderator announcements and any discussion about the forums should take place.

That Black Guy

Postby EmperorWu » May 07, '15, 5:57 am

Who was that black on WWE-Club who always posted bad ass pics of himself and why isn't he here? We have a minority quota to fill now that SC is gone. I seem to remember he posted a pic of himself completely naked with a championship belt covering his junk. It made me laugh a lot, the grin on his face.

Also it may have been the Wrestlecrap forums. Hmm. I don't remember now. I joined that for a bit after Bryan banned me.

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 62

Re: That Black Guy

Postby Westcoastvibes » May 07, '15, 6:44 am

EmperorWu wrote:Who was that black on WWE-Club who always posted bad ass pics of himself and why isn't he here? We have a minority quota to fill now that SC is gone. I seem to remember he posted a pic of himself completely naked with a championship belt covering his junk. It made me laugh a lot, the grin on his face.

Also it may have been the Wrestlecrap forums. Hmm. I don't remember now. I joined that for a bit after Bryan banned me.

Circle Squared is gone?

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 98

Postby Everlong » May 07, '15, 7:43 am

Oh man, this is one I don't remember! That's hilarious. Get him here.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby SKS » May 07, '15, 8:29 am

EmperorWu wrote:Who was that black on WWE-Club who always posted bad ass pics of himself and why isn't he here? We have a minority quota to fill now that SC is gone. I seem to remember he posted a pic of himself completely naked with a championship belt covering his junk. It made me laugh a lot, the grin on his face.

I think that was the Kane guy from wrestlecrap, I seem to remember him.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Return to Forum Info and Discussion