It is currently: May 21, '24, 10:28 pm

Technology Forum

This is the forum where admin/moderator announcements and any discussion about the forums should take place.

Technology Forum

Postby JPG619 » Nov 20, '13, 8:51 pm

I know it was not to popular at the other site but it was one of my favourites to view since I am a nerd and into that sort of stuff. I would like to see it back but if others don't want it I am find with that too.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 29

Re: Technology Forum

Postby Everlong » Nov 20, '13, 10:14 pm

JPG619 wrote:I know it was not to popular at the other site but it was one of my favourites to view since I am a nerd and into that sort of stuff. I would like to see it back but if others don't want it I am find with that too.

It'd be a possibility eventually when we get to the new site, but for now you can post tech stuff in the general forum.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby JPG619 » Nov 20, '13, 11:25 pm

Everlong wrote:
JPG619 wrote:I know it was not to popular at the other site but it was one of my favourites to view since I am a nerd and into that sort of stuff. I would like to see it back but if others don't want it I am find with that too.

It'd be a possibility eventually when we get to the new site, but for now you can post tech stuff in the general forum.

Cool thanks man I love this site so much so far.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author
Topics: 29

Postby PorkChop » Nov 21, '13, 7:08 am

Yeah, as the former mod of the old Technology Forum, don't bring it back :lol

I tried so hard to make that forum active, but most threads averaged about 2-3 replies. Just put it under general discussion.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Nov 21, '13, 11:11 am

Or better put it into the Video Games forum and put technology zone related topics in a sub heading?

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Settee » Nov 21, '13, 8:53 pm

AkydefGoldberg wrote:Or better put it into the Video Games forum and put technology zone related topics in a sub heading?

How bout a Video game/Technology shared forum. I think that could work well.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 49

Postby rawisjericho » Nov 21, '13, 10:10 pm

Or better put it into the Video Games forum and put technology zone related topics in a sub heading?
Works for me.

rawisjericho None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 7

Postby Camstud » Nov 22, '13, 1:39 pm

Settee321 wrote:
AkydefGoldberg wrote:Or better put it into the Video Games forum and put technology zone related topics in a sub heading?

I support this idea.

prophet wrote:
HFX wrote:
Viazon wrote:Fuck Nandos. Go to the meat counter in Tescos. You can get a whole chicken for not that much. Ready cooked. Me and my friends used to get them all the time then just eat them in the car.

Man I always think you can't get more weird and then you say something else :lol

The image of Viazon and his equally odd mates all sat outside the supermarket eating chicken together in the car is too much :lol
Camstud None specified
B+ Player
B+ Player

Topics: 36

Postby PorkChop » Nov 22, '13, 2:20 pm

Camstud wrote:
Settee321 wrote:

I support this idea.

I wanted to do that on the old site, but Bryan said no.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby Everlong » Nov 22, '13, 2:39 pm

Camstud wrote:
Settee321 wrote:

I support this idea.

So let it be written, so let it be done :tim

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Camstud » Nov 24, '13, 9:08 am

PorkChop wrote:
Camstud wrote:
Settee321 wrote:

I support this idea.

Probably because it made sense.

Nice one, Tim! :tim

prophet wrote:
HFX wrote:
Viazon wrote:Fuck Nandos. Go to the meat counter in Tescos. You can get a whole chicken for not that much. Ready cooked. Me and my friends used to get them all the time then just eat them in the car.

Man I always think you can't get more weird and then you say something else :lol

The image of Viazon and his equally odd mates all sat outside the supermarket eating chicken together in the car is too much :lol
Camstud None specified
B+ Player
B+ Player

Topics: 36

Postby Settee » Nov 25, '13, 10:22 pm

Camstud wrote:
PorkChop wrote:
Camstud wrote:
Settee321 wrote:

I support this idea.

Probably because it made sense.

Nice one, Tim! :tim

:lol Wouldn't doubt it one bit.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 49

Return to Forum Info and Discussion