It is currently: May 06, '24, 3:11 am

Which Poster do you wish would post more?

This is the forum where admin/moderator announcements and any discussion about the forums should take place.

Which Poster do you wish would post more?

Postby Str8Shooter » Sep 30, '14, 11:57 am

So this place has come a long way in only a year. We've got quite a few active posters, but we could also use more.

Who are some of the members here on PTF who you wish would post more often throughout the site? Why do you think that? Here's your chance to show some people how much you respect their opinions and hopefully it'll convince them to post more often and help keep this place active.

Remember to tag them so they know how people feel.

I'll start with a few:

@Tom (formerly thomasgoff on the old site)
- A great poster who always has quality opinions on the stuff he does post about. Knows a lot about wrestling and his posts are always quality. Has under 200 posts right now and the fact he has 148 rep tells you how much people like seeing him post. Hopefully he'll be around more and maybe we can even suck him into coming back to PCW :P

@GNR
- A longtime WWE Club poster and I believe the youngest member of this site, it's always nice to get some young blood perspective on things and keep all us old timers in check. Only 200 posts on here and I'd like to see him around and posting more.

@Headlesspete
- Another longtime member of the old site who was really active in a variety of forums there. He has less than 100 posts here and I'm not sure why. Hopefully he'll see this and realize that people want him around here more often. :)

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 359

Re: Which Poster do you wish would post more?

Postby Viazon » Sep 30, '14, 12:05 pm

I was just thinking that GNR doesn't seem to post as much as he used to.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 244

Postby HFX » Sep 30, '14, 12:10 pm

@GNR is obviously ashamed of us :cussing

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby PorkChop » Sep 30, '14, 12:11 pm

@EdgeStealsWives

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby Everlong » Sep 30, '14, 12:12 pm

@GeorgeRV always has solid stuff to say, but I probably miss out on it a lot becaue I don't spend a ton of time in the WWE section.

@Battleaxe joined up here this year and was active for a bit but has been in and out since. He was an awesome poster on the old site. Same with @Fatman. @MotorCitySaint is another that joined up but hasn't been on in ages, same with @EdgeStealsWives and @The Crock.

I'll echo what was said about @Headlesspete, which makes me think of @Hardcorelegend as well.

I'd like to see @Locke return to us and post, but we'll see if that ever happens.

Really though, my answer is everyone. The more posts, the more fun.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby prophet » Sep 30, '14, 6:38 pm

I'd like to see everyone posting more to be honest and I think most names have already been covered. It'd be really cool to see Irin post more as I'm never really about when she's chatting, Camstud is another longtime friend of mine that I'd love to see posting more, same with Tom.

steve84 too man, when he joined I was over the moon - he totally needs to be more active around here!

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Georgerv » Sep 30, '14, 7:23 pm

Everlong wrote:@Georgerv always has solid stuff to say, but I probably miss out on it a lot becaue I don't spend a ton of time in the WWE section.

Cheers man, I promise once my internet finally gets sorted out next week, I'll be on here more

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 42

Return to Forum Info and Discussion