It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 11:12 am

In need of WWE/TNA mod

This is the forum where admin/moderator announcements and any discussion about the forums should take place.

In need of WWE/TNA mod

Postby Everlong » Oct 30, '13, 1:25 pm

Unfortunately it appears as though EdgeStealsWives has disappeared, he's been off the site for a couple weeks and I emailed him but got no response. So I'm in need of a new TNA mod, and while I'm at it, I want to name a mod for the WWE section as well.

Preferably, I want to have the same person moderate both forums, so the best candidate for the job would have to be someone who watches both WWE and TNA. If that's getting too specific, then I'd be open to having separate mods for each section. However, I'm going to give first preference to people who watch both. For the most part, myself and the global mods handle all the moderation we need across the board (which is practically zero at this point, honestly) but to be a good mod of those sections you really need to watch WWE/TNA, which I do not, and I can't really speak to how much PorkChop and Brett keep up with them at this point.

What I expect out of a mod for those sections is:

-Regularly posting results threads/PPV preview threads to generate discussion for individual shows
-Regularly posting news or other topics for discussion
-Not being a complete fucktard

If you believe that you can meet those expectations feel free to apply in this thread. Also, please state whether you watch WWE, TNA or both.

Readysetgo!

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: In need of WWE/TNA mod

Postby Enygma » Oct 30, '13, 1:27 pm

I'd take WWE, but no TNA.

Credit to Romo for the sig.

Arrive. Dare To Zlatan. Leave.
Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 27

Postby HFX » Oct 30, '13, 2:26 pm

I nominate Kaiser cause I think he follows both and he's an awesome member.

Enygma wrote:I'd take WWE, but no TNA.

Best start following TNA then bub.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby ShaneOfan » Oct 30, '13, 3:17 pm

I am not big on TNA but I'll do both. Expect more WWE out of my and if someone wants the TNA section they can have it but I am good to go.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Westcoastvibes » Oct 30, '13, 4:26 pm

I regularly watch both but unfortunately my computer is down for the count right now and I don't know when it will be back up.

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby xgamr » Oct 30, '13, 4:47 pm

I do both and get dirtsheets quickly from other sites and can post them when i get them or when i can.

and i lurk here a lot so if that helps

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby prophet » Oct 30, '13, 4:50 pm

I'd be happy to mod the WWE forum - I watch it weekly and live-tweet RAW on the site's Twitter account plus I've modded before on the old forum. I used to be a big TNA fan but haven't watched it regularly for years so that'd have to be something to take into account although I'd be happy to start watching it again if you'd prefer me too.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby KaiserGlider » Oct 30, '13, 6:13 pm

HFX wrote:I nominate Kaiser cause I think he follows both and he's an awesome member.

Thanks for the mention, but I don't always watch RAW, and even though I regularly watch TNA I don't want the responsibility of having to put up PPV cards and stuff, along with already being a PCW booker.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Postby HFX » Oct 30, '13, 6:19 pm

KaiserGlider wrote:
HFX wrote:I nominate Kaiser cause I think he follows both and he's an awesome member.

Thanks for the mention, but I don't always watch RAW, and even though I regularly watch TNA I don't want the responsibility of having to put up PPV cards and stuff, along with already being a PCW booker.

Well then....

xgamr wrote:I do both and get dirtsheets quickly from other sites and can post them when i get them or when i can.

and i lurk here a lot so if that helps

I change my nomination to xgamr. Everyone else seems to only want the WWE section.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby GameDesigner14 » Oct 30, '13, 7:42 pm

I watch all wrestling shows but NXT, I would make a good mod because I can not only post ppv stuff, daily news etc I can also finally begin the roundtables.

GameDesigner14 Female
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 28

Postby DBSoT » Oct 30, '13, 9:19 pm

I will throw my name in because I have been posting spoilers for Raw, Smackdown, and NXT since this site started. I do watch some TNA, but I am usually busy on Thursday nights. I also am one of the most active members during the Raw chat. I will admit though I usually don't watch Smackdown till Saturday, but I guess being a mod would give me an incentive to watch as much as possible. I am a pretty big NXT fan so no matter who gets the gig, I will still be posting NXT taping results and trying my best to increase the NXT discussion.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Chewy » Oct 31, '13, 2:38 am

How firm are you on the fucktard thing?

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Postby Everlong » Oct 31, '13, 10:06 am

Chewy wrote:How firm are you on the fucktard thing?

Depends on the fucktard in question :P

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby Viazon » Oct 31, '13, 7:14 pm

If I had seen this earlier I would have volunteered. But honestly, I don't watch enough TNA to moderate a forum for it, so I doubt I would be the right choice anyway.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby SKS » Nov 01, '13, 11:43 pm

I'd throw my hat in the mix, but I barely watch TNA. So alas I cannot.

If you need a mod for the sports forum though, I could help if you need.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby JPG619 » Nov 02, '13, 10:12 pm

I can take the WWE section if needed I never watch TNA well sometimes if I am bored.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Postby HFX » Nov 02, '13, 11:26 pm

I don't know why it bugs me so much that Tim said this,

Preferably, I want to have the same person moderate both forums, so the best candidate for the job would have to be someone who watches both WWE and TNA

Yet we have a plethora of people looking only to mod the WWE section despite us being a small forum with no real need for too many mods.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Everlong » Nov 03, '13, 4:55 pm

It's been a crazy busy weekend for me. Just got home now. Hopefully I will have this resolved tomorrow! Thanks everyone who showed interest.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby Westcoastvibes » Nov 03, '13, 8:16 pm

Once again, I would love to... if there is a way to do this via mobile until my computer is fixed then I am down for the job. I watch tna, raw, SD, and me religiously... I only miss next and most ppvs but I always catch ppv results almost real time via dirstsheets

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Return to Forum Info and Discussion