It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 9:24 am

Do you have friends with blogs?

This is the forum where admin/moderator announcements and any discussion about the forums should take place.

Do you have friends with blogs?

Postby Everlong » Mar 25, '14, 11:22 am

One of the tactics I want to use to market this site is to actually ALLOW people to advertise their blogs/etc on this site. You know how you go to message boards and people frown on members posting links to their stuff? I feel like that'd be a good way to differentiate us from other boards. This can be a place where people can come and share their work, and we can link to them from our home page.

Now obviously, that's not to say we want people coming here to spam their stuff all over the board and not contribute in other ways. It'd be great if they'd at least engage in conversation with other people in the topics they create with links to their stuff. But I think it'd be good to support other people who are in the same boat as us and give them a place where they can come and share their work and build an audience, while engaging in a great community.

So that being said, if you have friends with sports or wrestling blogs or if you regularly visit any such sites, feel free to invite them on over and say that they're allowed to register and post links to their site to start up discussion here, and that we'd be happy to have them. I think that'd be an attractive prospect for people who are thinking of registering.

:tim

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Return to Forum Info and Discussion