It is currently: May 01, '24, 1:54 am

We just had our most active week overall yet!

This is the forum where admin/moderator announcements and any discussion about the forums should take place.

We just had our most active week overall yet!

Postby Everlong » Feb 24, '14, 12:04 am

With the exception of our very first week, when people were frantically posting and venting about the closing of WWE-Club, we just completed our most active week yet as a forum. Tons of new topics, lots of posts and lots more users active than usual.

The results have shown up in more ways than you probably realize. Before this past week, we only had three different search terms that resulted in clicks on to our website, and two were variations of the name of our site. Now we've had eight, and we added about 50 more search terms that had us at least show up in people's search rankings this week. We've also had pretty consistent decent levels of traffic coming to the home page.

We've got a long way to go to where I want to be, but when you guys are as active as you were this week, that really helps out a ton and will go a long way toward helping us get noticed on the web. So, keep posting and making new topics, and things will keep looking up! Thanks for the great week.

:tim

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: We just had our most active week overall yet!

Postby Everlong » Mar 02, '14, 12:08 am

We're about to blow past what we did last week, making this our most active week ever. We also set the record for most users online within a 24 hour period three different times this week, which means that we're getting more guests finding our site through various sources.

Makin' progress! Thanks all for your continued awesome contributions to the site. It's really helping out. :tim

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: We just had our most active week overall yet!

Postby Locke » Mar 02, '14, 9:48 am

I've definitely noticed this, because of the way I browse the forum. I usually open each new topic in a new tab, then cycle through and read them. This week, if I am gone for a period over 10 hours before checking again, I have to open like 50 new tabs. It's wonderful!

We have an incredible community guys, we may just be one of the last bastions of decent forum communities left in Facebook's time. :lol

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Return to Forum Info and Discussion