It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 11:49 am

Future features to come. Suggestions welcomed!

This is the forum where admin/moderator announcements and any discussion about the forums should take place.

Re: Future features to come. Suggestions welcomed!

Postby Enygma » Oct 13, '13, 9:09 pm

I find it awesome you're willing to do all that Locke, I respect you :tim

Credit to Romo for the sig.

Arrive. Dare To Zlatan. Leave.
Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 27

Postby Locke » Oct 13, '13, 9:17 pm

Twister wrote:*ahem* errr, not quite Locke :lol

Pics or it didn't happen.

Actually, to be fair, you were the only person I could think of during that post. I think you might be the only gal here. My sincerest condolences. :lol

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 137

Postby GameDesigner14 » Oct 13, '13, 9:52 pm

Locke wrote:

Actually, to be fair, you were the only person I could think of during that post. I think you might be the only gal here. My sincerest condolences. :lol

Well actually she's not the only one...I lack the sausage. :lol

GameDesigner14 Female
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 28

Postby HFX » Oct 13, '13, 10:12 pm

GameDesigner14 wrote:
Locke wrote:

You're either a woman or a eunuch.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby GameDesigner14 » Oct 13, '13, 10:22 pm

HFX wrote:
GameDesigner14 wrote:
Locke wrote:

I'm a woman

GameDesigner14 Female
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 28

Postby Kyle » Oct 14, '13, 2:41 am

theclub.com is a site dedicated to anti-theft equipment.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Postby Locke » Oct 14, '13, 5:28 pm

GameDesigner14 wrote:
HFX wrote:
GameDesigner14 wrote:
Locke wrote:

I'm a woman

I did not know this. Very interesting. 8) The sausage fest effectiveness has been reduced by two pork links!

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Oct 15, '13, 4:24 pm

A minor request, could we have those little dots that showed what posts you've made? Kinda getting lost on what I've written in besides going to my CP.

Also, just remembered, is there a way there can be a notification of when you've been quoted? If not, would be a great addition.

Keep your improvements coming dude, don't keep them under Locke and key (see what I did there :P)

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Locke » Oct 15, '13, 4:35 pm

AkydefGoldberg wrote:A minor request, could we have those little dots that showed what posts you've made? Kinda getting lost on what I've written in besides going to my CP.

Also, just remembered, is there a way there can be a notification of when you've been quoted? If not, would be a great addition.

Keep your improvements coming dude, don't keep them under Locke and key (see what I did there :P)

I think these are possible, and the quote notification maybe part of the tag system.

I need to really get crackalackin' on this shizzle but we need to decide on our theme and get a few donations rollin' in (or my webguy revives since he's been AWOL since August) so I can pick up our host and domain name. Then I could begin construction.

Of course, I'll be on a roadtrip from this Saturday to the next, so we've got some time yet.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby Hanley! » Oct 15, '13, 5:00 pm

People keep asking about a dot so you can see which topics you've posted in, but there is one already. At least I can see one.

I'm pretty sure I'm not crazy.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby JDD » Oct 15, '13, 5:15 pm

Hanley! wrote:People keep asking about a dot so you can see which topics you've posted in, but there is one already. At least I can see one.

I'm pretty sure I'm not crazy.

I see the dot too. Youre not crazy man :lol

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby Locke » Oct 15, '13, 5:25 pm

Just requires a template tweak to make the dot image more noticeable, maybe.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby SlightlyJames » Oct 17, '13, 7:59 pm

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but we should probably have spoiler tags.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Postby Westcoastvibes » Oct 17, '13, 9:13 pm

I would like to see this place be a bit more mobile friendly.
One thing that bugged me about the previous place that shall not be named is numerous people asked on multiple times about a mobile app/version to simplify the site for those of us that browse on our phones from time to time and we were all given the cold shoulder.

Now if there is a logical reason as to why we could not have a m.the club.com or whatever that would be a more streamlined version then I understand.

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby Locke » Oct 18, '13, 4:24 am

Mobile is a developer's unholy nightmare and bane.. but I shall research it. :(

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby War Daddy » Oct 18, '13, 10:19 am

A Battle System?!

You all are so fucked. *Drinks protein*

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Westcoastvibes » Oct 18, '13, 12:47 pm

Locke wrote:Mobile is a developer's unholy nightmare and bane.. but I shall research it. :(

That's all the answer I wanted. Like I said, if its to costly or time consuming or just is not a feasible option then it is what it is, just knowing that its being looked into is a start

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby HFX » Oct 18, '13, 1:13 pm

Alpha Beast wrote:A Battle System?!

You all are so fucked. *Drinks protein*

Oh I bet you drink protein :wank

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby ShaneOfan » Oct 18, '13, 3:41 pm

I always liked the idea of a "Who would win" section. IE: "Who would win a fight Batman or James Bond"

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Enygma » Oct 18, '13, 5:07 pm

GameDesigner14 wrote:
I'm a woman

Huh, I always thought you were a bloke.

Credit to Romo for the sig.

Arrive. Dare To Zlatan. Leave.
Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 27

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Info and Discussion