It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 8:27 am

"Featured Post" nomination thread

This is the forum where admin/moderator announcements and any discussion about the forums should take place.

"Featured Post" nomination thread

Postby Everlong » Feb 14, '14, 3:37 pm

If you visited our new home page (http://www.pubtalkforum.com) you'll have noticed that we have a section for featured posts. Every now and then I'll take a particularly thought-provoking, insightful or otherwise awesome post and put it in there. It basically amounts to our site's blog, but it's easy to manage because all the content comes directly from you guys.

Of course, I can't read all the posts on the site. But, if you ever see a post you'd like to nominate, feel free to post a link to it in this thread. I only have these rules:

• You can't nominate your own post.
  • The post you nominate needs to be at least 150 words long (we're going for basically a blog format here)
I'll leave this thread as a sticky so you can refer back to it and submit your recommendations any time you want.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: "Featured Post" nomination thread

Postby Everlong » Feb 19, '14, 4:52 pm

Also, I will give out rep for every submission ;)

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author

Postby Westcoastvibes » Feb 20, '14, 10:49 pm

I don't know how to post a link to a particular post but here is the topic

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1840

I nominate Locke's post about the serious downsides to having a penis.

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby prophet » Feb 21, '14, 8:20 am

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1416

It'd be wrong not to nominate Hanley's +16 post on how the WWE ruined CM Punk's ascent to being the top guy in the company. #circle

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby prophet » Mar 27, '14, 7:24 am

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2436&start=20

Vaderbomb's +10 post in which he ranks his all time greatest wrestlers is worthy of a place on the homepage for sure!

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534

Postby Everlong » Feb 13, '15, 5:26 pm

Now that we have a new home page, the blog is going to be focused on wrestling-related posts. I want to continue to encourage people to nominate posts to feature on the home page (not like people have actually been doing it... haha) but it'd also be great if there is anyone that wants to volunteer to write blog posts for the site occasionally.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby SortaCreative » Feb 13, '15, 8:59 pm

Everlong wrote:Now that we have a new home page, the blog is going to be focused on wrestling-related posts. I want to continue to encourage people to nominate posts to feature on the home page (not like people have actually been doing it... haha) but it'd also be great if there is anyone that wants to volunteer to write blog posts for the site occasionally.

haha. I just did that before seeing this.

We made our deal. Signed in blood.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54

Return to Forum Info and Discussion