It is currently: May 05, '24, 7:59 pm

Is there anyway we could not put RAW spoilers in topic titles?

This is the forum where admin/moderator announcements and any discussion about the forums should take place.

Re: Is there anyway we could not put RAW spoilers in topic titles?

Postby JDD » Jan 15, '14, 6:18 pm

I just skimmed through the thread so sorry if this has been said before, but wouldnt it make wverything easier just to have a Raw Discussion thread after each Raw instead of making threads for everything that happens. It protects from spoilers and it would be one thread with lots of posts instead of several threads with not that many post.

Its like how in the final season of Breaking Bad, we had the Breaking Bad discussion thread. The title was simply Breaking Bad and inside were all the spoilers. For Raw there could just be a weekly discussion thread. That would keep everyone happy i think.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 78

Postby JPG619 » Jan 15, '14, 6:26 pm

jdd123 wrote:I just skimmed through the thread so sorry if this has been said before, but wouldnt it make wverything easier just to have a Raw Discussion thread after each Raw instead of making threads for everything that happens. It protects from spoilers and it would be one thread with lots of posts instead of several threads with not that many post.

Its like how in the final season of Breaking Bad, we had the Breaking Bad discussion thread. The title was simply Breaking Bad and inside were all the spoilers. For Raw there could just be a weekly discussion thread. That would keep everyone happy i think.

I like the idea but then it would be one hell of a mess to see what people are talking about since there are many topics in one. For example from last Monday there will the New Age Outlaws turning Punk and the whole Bryan turning on the Wyatts so it be a lot of jumping around which then it be easier to have separate topics. That why I just avoid coming here if I have yet to see RAW if I record it and just join the conversion after I have seen it.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 29

Postby Everlong » Jan 15, '14, 9:35 pm

jdd123 wrote:I just skimmed through the thread so sorry if this has been said before, but wouldnt it make wverything easier just to have a Raw Discussion thread after each Raw instead of making threads for everything that happens. It protects from spoilers and it would be one thread with lots of posts instead of several threads with not that many post.

You could definitely give it a try. The weekly discussion threads for RAW on WWE-Club used to get dozens of pages before Bryan nuked em. Feel free to give it a try next week and see how it works.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Chewy » Jan 15, '14, 11:47 pm

Why don't we just ban discussing wrestling between the end of Raw and the end of Smackdown?

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Postby Locke » Jan 16, '14, 8:38 am

Let's just ban discussing wrestling altogether.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby Chewy » Jan 17, '14, 5:56 pm

Locke wrote:Let's just ban discussing wrestling altogether.

Now you're being ridiculous. :O

Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Locke » Jan 18, '14, 12:16 pm

That was me sarcastically mocking -you- for being ridiculous. ;)

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Chewy » Jan 18, '14, 5:38 pm

Don't be that guy dude. :(

Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Locke » Jan 18, '14, 7:34 pm

It's stupid to ban discussion of a show in a forum about the show so two or three stubborn people who can't just avoid the WWE section are happy. I'm sorry.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby ShaneOfan » Jan 19, '14, 7:06 pm

Locke wrote:It's stupid to ban discussion of a show in a forum about the show so two or three stubborn people who can't just avoid the WWE section are happy. I'm sorry.

I agree with you man. Its as easy as not clicking on your bookmark to the site for a few hours to not see spoilers.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Settee » Jan 23, '14, 11:19 am

ShaneOfan wrote:
Locke wrote:It's stupid to ban discussion of a show in a forum about the show so two or three stubborn people who can't just avoid the WWE section are happy. I'm sorry.

I agree with you man. Its as easy as not clicking on your bookmark to the site for a few hours to not see spoilers.

Absolutely. Also it seems like this week with the Raw discussion thread, that there is much less activity in the WWE section.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 49

Postby Everlong » Jan 23, '14, 11:26 am

Settee321 wrote:
ShaneOfan wrote:

Absolutely. Also it seems like this week with the Raw discussion thread, that there is much less activity in the WWE section.

This isn't true. There was a pretty consistent level activity in the first few days of this week compared to the first few days of previous weeks. Actually, I'd have to double-check, but I believe we had slightly more activity in that section.

I don't there's any correlation to using a discussion thread for RAW there, but it's certainly not true to say there has been less activity in the WWE section, let alone "much less."

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Previous

Return to Forum Info and Discussion