It is currently: May 14, '24, 10:50 am

User reports of "PubTalk" versus "WWE-Club"

This is the forum where admin/moderator announcements and any discussion about the forums should take place.

Re: User reports of "PubTalk" versus "WWE-Club"

Postby ShaneOfan » Dec 29, '13, 8:34 pm

JPG619 wrote:I feel bad to say but I liked the Club better, I think it the topics that been started with people at the club were a lot better and more topics that interested me. Example the WWE forum had more action then what we have here right now. However this site is still new so we have to build up again since the members count is way lower then what the Club had.

Plus my parents question me about this site since it was on my PC they said "since when did you start drinking" because I am a non-drinker. I kind of wish it was more WWE related then Pub related maybe have a more less pub feel to is with beer glasses and bottle look like have a basic skin or something.

I think this place will interest you more once we get new members. We need more poster posting more posts.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 260

Postby Locke » Dec 29, '13, 10:02 pm

JPG619 wrote:
Everlong wrote:
JPG619 wrote:Plus my parents question me about this site since it was on my PC they said "since when did you start drinking" because I am a non-drinker. I kind of wish it was more WWE related then Pub related maybe have a more less pub feel to is with beer glasses and bottle look like have a basic skin or something.

Ahh I didn't even really consider that for underagers, sorry about that dude.

Would you guys consider a different skin for this site then I was OK with the temp layout when it was called The Club. I but kind of don't like the whole drinking theme to the site coming from a WWE theme at the WWE-Club

I might consider it down the line but to be honest, we were going to start enforcing a "You must be 18 to register" rule while allowing original underaged members to stay, we wouldn't be allowing new ones.

I'm not entirely certain if we should go through with that, however.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 137

Postby Twister » Dec 30, '13, 10:55 am

I'm not the most active member but I really like it. I will always remember WWE-Club for the good times I had back in the day but it was dying upon my return earlier this year and it was sad to see. This place feels like it has life and the atmosphere is pleasant.

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 56

Postby xgamr » Dec 30, '13, 11:15 am

feels the same as it was before without what we hated about the old place.

we will prosper when more people join

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby Kein » Dec 30, '13, 12:36 pm

Needs more green and more snarky assholes. (inside jokes and really, just me comparing this to something else). Ignore this post please.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 15

Postby Locke » Dec 30, '13, 12:40 pm

Kein wrote:Needs more green and more snarky assholes. (inside jokes and really, just me comparing this to something else). Ignore this post please.

I invited the old crew, but they didn't seem as interested as you. :P And let's face it, you were never a snarky asshole. You were the resident ninja, and now you can be the ninja here. How many blackbelts you got by now, anyway?

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby Kein » Dec 30, '13, 12:45 pm

Well I bought a black leather belt not too long ago! I am a little surprised people didn't migrate over. Maybe they need a reminder the place is actually up and running and not in the works.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby Locke » Dec 30, '13, 12:56 pm

I sent out a 1 time e-mail just now to those already registered as a reminder. As for the rest, I won't try too hard. They were barely active in the "end times" at Forum Central, some people just outgrow forums.

Me? I'll never grow up, I'm a Toys R' Us kid and a Lost Boy (the Peter Pan kind, not the Corey Feldman ilk).

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby Westcoastvibes » Dec 30, '13, 1:03 pm

Really the only thing that screams drinking is the shelf of bottles and the big ass mug on the side, other than that its good.

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby Locke » Dec 30, '13, 1:09 pm

Even a non-drinking fan should appreciate the aesthetics of beautiful bottle colors, labels, golden liquid, and a creamy white head of foam. If I do say so myself, it really is a pretty forum design. :P

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby Kein » Dec 30, '13, 1:12 pm

Everything you just said could be misinterpreted to be very sexy.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby Locke » Dec 30, '13, 1:26 pm

Unf unf unf

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby ShaneOfan » Dec 30, '13, 1:39 pm

Locke wrote:Unf unf unf

It's sounds like someone tied to a chair with duct tape over their mouth. ;) grrrrr

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Westcoastvibes » Dec 30, '13, 9:00 pm

On the over 18 thing, I would not be entirely opposed to it. However, maybe a simple user agreement would suffice? Like a "warning, this site contains graphic language and prolonged periods of stupidity, if neither of those interests you then piss off" or something along those lines :lol

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Previous

Return to Forum Info and Discussion