It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 1:53 am

Ok people

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Ok people

Postby Everlong » Aug 11, '16, 2:00 pm

How do we stop the russian invasion?

Who do we trust most to exterminate their forces?

I nominate @Chewy

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Ok people

Postby DBSoT » Aug 11, '16, 2:42 pm

You know Russia has hit hard times, when they are lowering themselves to invading the site with just over 200 members and like 15 active ones. :lol

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 218

Postby War Daddy » Aug 11, '16, 3:45 pm

Everlong wrote:How do we stop the russian invasion?

Who do we trust most to exterminate their forces?

I nominate @Chewy

We distract them with Germans on the Eastern front and then claim the Western front back through enormous amount of freedom and demacracy!

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Suit&Tie » Aug 11, '16, 8:50 pm

Excuse me! When I said that we had a serious immigration problem and it was hurting us badly, I got downvoted. When I said that we need to build a firewall on our border I got downvoted, even though - and by the way, Doofus the Downvoter - I know you're reading this - I think you should be ashamed of yourself. Okay? You're a nasty guy. Nasty, nasty guy.

Now you take a look at what's going on, we have thousands and thousands of these Russians coming in. They're trolls. They're spammers. They're rapists. They may be ISIS. And I hate to tell you, we have this low energy administrator-in-chief who's afraid to do anything about it - Timid Tim. It's a total disaster. A big fat mess. I think he's terrified that the Russians are going to leak his classified PMs, to be quite honest with you. What we need is a strong leader, folks!

Did I tell you that I have a great relationship with the people of Russia? I do. I get calls from Russia all the time and they say "Donald, we have such a tremendous relationship. It's absolutely fantastic." When I'm president, I guarantee that we'll get along with Russia. I guarantee that we'll make SquaredCicle Great Again.

Suit&Tie None specified
Mark
Mark

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Topics: 2

Postby PorkChop » Aug 13, '16, 4:57 am

I saw a late invasion from the Spanish last night as well. We're being attacked from all angles.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby Daz » Aug 13, '16, 5:14 am

We should hit them back. Start opening fish and chip shops on their coast line. See how they like that.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby PorkChop » Aug 13, '16, 5:17 am

Daz wrote:We should hit them back. Start opening fish and chip shops on their coast line. See how they like that.

As long as we don't serve scollops, as then we'll have a full world war on our hands.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Postby Everlong » Aug 13, '16, 8:22 am

PorkChop wrote:
Daz wrote:We should hit them back. Start opening fish and chip shops on their coast line. See how they like that.

As long as we don't serve scollops, as then we'll have a full world war on our hands.

We need to incite Scollops War II on here or something to get activity up. I still can't believe how pissed people got in that thread :lol

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Postby Ali » Aug 13, '16, 11:12 am

Everlong wrote:
PorkChop wrote:

We need to incite Scollops War II on here or something to get activity up. I still can't believe how pissed people got in that thread :lol

I'm still not sure what a scollop is...

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 43

Postby PorkChop » Aug 13, '16, 11:36 am

Everlong wrote:We need to incite Scollops War II on here or something to get activity up. I still can't believe how pissed people got in that thread

What we need is another great exposure, like CodyR, LadyNubian or The Metal Messiah. I still remember the lolz which ensued like it was yesterday, especially in Metal Messiah's case.

Here we're just a bunch of pretty chill guys. We need some more bizarre characters around the forums.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Postby VaderBomb » Aug 14, '16, 10:35 am

PorkChop wrote:
Everlong wrote:We need to incite Scollops War II on here or something to get activity up. I still can't believe how pissed people got in that thread

What we need is another great exposure, like CodyR, LadyNubian or The Metal Messiah. I still remember the lolz which ensued like it was yesterday, especially in Metal Messiah's case.

Here we're just a bunch of pretty chill guys. We need some more bizarre characters around the forums.

Let's bring the Russians back. Maybe they'll all turn out to be the the same person.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Return to The Pub