It is currently: Apr 18, '24, 6:51 pm

Story Time

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Story Time

Postby War Daddy » Jan 03, '16, 10:45 am

So, lil niggas buckle up we going for a ride.

So I met this chick, Im not good with making up names like @Porkchop so we will just call her Chick. Anyways, we got to talking for a bit. Traded numbers, all that fun jazz. Everything is going great, turns out she likes the gym just as much as I do! You know how much of a gym boner that gives me? I huge one, and I aint got much! Naturally, I'm on her instagram giving her likes for that ass. One problem, she lives a bit away. Not a big deal I could drive it. So we stay talking, things going great.

Fast forward a bit. She out of nowhere drops a bombshell. She says she loves me. :brock Now, I ain't one to jump the gun, but shit thats scary. I rather have my shirt ripped off by a train than say I love you back! So I tell her, "Lol you wild though, what you doing?". She gets angry and doesn't talk to me a bit. Whatever, not my first rodeo. She comes back and says she wants to start snapchatting. Im ok with this, I use it quite a bit. Plus the potential for nudes :D :D :D .

And by golly, does she ever deliver! Finest set of tits Ive seen! I'm like ok girl, I like you. Love? No. Like? I can do that. We right back to where we started. Gym, nudes, sleep. Rinse wash repeat. Going great for weeks. We get a plan set up for her to come down and hang out. I couldn't wait. Not gonna lie, Im very excite. *Borat voice*.

All of a sudden I get a message on facebook. IT'S HER GODDAMN FIANCE. WHEN THE FUCK DID SHE MENTION A FIANCE? NEVER! Im pissed, but concerned cuz I aint about to wreck a marriage in progess. I mean damn, the dude works at AutoZone. How can I fuck with that? :lol

Anyways, the conversation went like this:

AZ: Yo, why the fuck you messing with my fiance?
Me: Hold on man, fiance? She never said anything like that!

AZ: Really, thats fucked up man. I'll kill you.
Me: Nah man, I truly had no idea. I'll even send you screenshots. She even said she loved me.

AZ: This whole thing is messed up, you better not have done anything with her.
Me: Well man, Ive seen her tits.
AZ: *signs off*

Thats not the entire conversation but a short summary of it. Long story short, he wasnt happy. Oh, they had 2 kids too!

Bitches man, ain't worth shit. Still saw her tits tho, shit was fire.

Im gonna be alone forever. :( :( :(

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 122

Re: Story Time

Postby Daz » Jan 03, '16, 10:50 am

"I mean damn, the dude works at AutoZone. How can I fuck with that?"

I fucking died.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 25

Postby Hanley! » Jan 03, '16, 11:05 am

Nothing much more you could have done. You didn't lead her on, you didn't know about the husband so that's not your fault, and you're leaving her alone now. Fair play.

Sorry things didn't reach a happier conclusion though.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Jan 03, '16, 11:09 am

You saw, you came, and you rightly ran away when you realised what was going on.

Hope the nudes will keep you going for a while before the next lady arrives on the scene.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby War Daddy » Jan 03, '16, 11:19 am

AkydefGoldberg wrote:You saw, you came, and you rightly ran away when you realised what was going on.

Hope the nudes will keep you going for a while before the next lady arrives on the scene.

Promptly deleted. Couldve shared them, but Im better than that.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author

Postby DBSoT » Jan 03, '16, 11:50 am

She sounds a bit off kilter, but you benefited so no worries.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Viazon » Jan 03, '16, 11:59 am

This seriously gives me zero faith of ever meeting a faithful girl. Now, don't get it twisted. I know men can be big cheaters. Hell, one of my good friends is always cheating on his wife. But women are just as bad as men. You don't wanna know how many times my friends have hooked up with married women or girls with boyfriends when we are on our Butlins weekends. I have just matched a married woman on Tinder who has straight up told me that she hasn't had sex with her husband for months and would fuck me if I came to meet her.

I know not every woman is like that. For every woman that cheats, I'm sure there are loads who are faithful. And I like to think that the ones who are unfaithful only cheat because of problems with the relationships. It's easier to think that than to think that all women are whores.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby Hanley! » Jan 03, '16, 12:09 pm

There are lots of unfaithful women and lots of unfaithful men out there too. Men are probably worse even, as there's a culture among certain types of men where they'd brag about it with their friends and get a pat on the back for it, and I don't think that exists among women, at least not to the same extent.

There are plenty of faithful men and women out there too though. If you're with a decent person and the relationship is strong, then I don't think there's anything to worry about. If you're with someone selfish and/or the relationship is having serious problems, that's when you can start worrying.

But approaching any relationship from a position of mistrust is one of the best ways to get things to break down. You gotta have faith, man.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Ali » Jan 03, '16, 12:36 pm

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 43

Postby Kein » Jan 03, '16, 10:28 pm

Well good thing you didn't done stick your dick in crazy. Good story but yea that sucks, at least you didn't go all "HOLY SHE LOVES ME I LOVE HER TOO!!!" AALALLALALALLALALALALALALAL

At least you are meeting people? I have trouble meeting new people... So you got that going for you, which is nice. :)

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 15

Postby War Daddy » Jan 03, '16, 10:43 pm

Kein wrote:Well good thing you didn't done stick your dick in crazy. Good story but yea that sucks, at least you didn't go all "HOLY SHE LOVES ME I LOVE HER TOO!!!" AALALLALALALLALALALALALALAL

:)

Kevin the racist strikes again.

War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author

Postby Twister » Jan 04, '16, 10:31 am

Jesus, sounds like you had a lucky escape if she's capable of home wrecking her own family!

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 56

Postby Kein » Jan 04, '16, 7:12 pm

War Daddy wrote:
Kein wrote:Well good thing you didn't done stick your dick in crazy. Good story but yea that sucks, at least you didn't go all "HOLY SHE LOVES ME I LOVE HER TOO!!!" AALALLALALALLALALALALALALAL

I'm starting to think you hate me.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby War Daddy » Jan 06, '16, 10:42 pm

Kein wrote:
War Daddy wrote:

I got more love for you nigga than half my family.

War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author

Postby Kein » Jan 07, '16, 4:44 pm

War Daddy wrote:
Kein wrote:
War Daddy wrote:

I got more love for you nigga than half my family.

You're a nigga lover?!?! Aaaaye.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Return to The Pub