It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 12:21 pm

Happy Festivus!

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Happy Festivus!

Postby VaderBomb » Dec 23, '15, 10:23 am

Bust out the pole!

Who's ready for the feats of strength?? :angrysanta

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 177

Re: Happy Festivus!

Postby Str8Shooter » Dec 23, '15, 10:33 am

"I got a lot of problems with you people!!!"

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Postby DBSoT » Dec 23, '15, 11:41 am

So first things first, the traditional airing of grievances.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby JPG619 » Dec 23, '15, 11:54 am

I think i am ready well was to go to work today but said fuck it so now i dont work till next Monday. I is a great time to catch up on sleep then the real partying starts the 24 when my dad side comes over for Christmas dinner and my mom side on the 25.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Postby Everlong » Dec 23, '15, 12:20 pm

I have grievances to air with some of you people.

Brett, you're from Canada, and I don't like that.

@prophet, you're stepping down as Roundtable mod, which makes me sad.

@Circled Square, your ghost is haunting this website, come here and shitpost so we can tell you how much of a bigot you are.

@Locke, it's no coincidence that you leave this site and the Chiefs start being good again.

@Viazon, I haven't heard any stories about you and any work crushes in a while and i'm starting to become concerned that you've given up on love.

@Chewy, stop going to Boston and Vegas and shit and come visit the REAL best city in America, Milwaukee :tim

@SlightlyJames, it upsets me that you don't photoshop your face into holiday-themed characters throughout the entire year.

@GNR, I dislike that you like the Cowboys when you are otherwise such a sstandup young lad.

@SKS, I don't know where you are. You may be dead.

@HFX, you are also from Canada.

@War Daddy, do you even lift bro?

@Kirbi, you married @Hanley! before any of us even got the opportunity to court him, and I cannot forgive you for this.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby VaderBomb » Dec 23, '15, 1:19 pm

Everlong wrote:
@Circled Square, your ghost is haunting this website, come here and shitpost so we can tell you how much of a bigot you are.

Just looked at this profile, he visited this site yesterday. :favre3

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 177

Postby Everlong » Dec 23, '15, 2:13 pm

VaderBomb wrote:
Everlong wrote:

Just looked at this profile, he visited this site yesterday. :favre3

Duh. As if that post was the troof. Better to treat it as if it was but I mean come on

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby Viazon » Dec 23, '15, 2:43 pm

Everlong wrote:@Viazon, I haven't heard any stories about you and any work crushes in a while and i'm starting to become concerned that you've given up on love.

Since you asked.

There was this girl who started working with me recently. Instant attraction. From my side. I have no idea if she was attracted to me. She's 25. Polish. But she hadn't just gotten of the boat. She has been hear for over ten years. Her English is very good and she has gotten to the point where she uses a lot of slang words that only English people would know. At first I wasn't even sure if she was from another country because she speaks clearly enough to sound a bit English. Anyway, after chatting a while, I discover she has a boyfriend. A few weeks later, she casually mentions that she has broken up with her boyfriend. So I'm thinking, this is my chance. I'll keep chatting to her, get to know her a bit better, then ask her out on a date. Two days later, she quits. She never liked the job. I didn't expect her to last long, but kinda hoped she would. Heard from another girl at work who is friends with her that she got a job at a beauty salon. So, I figure that's the end of it. But last week, she sends me a friend request on Facebook. I accepted of course and put into notion a new plan. It's the old Viazon classic. Message girls on Facebook because I'm terrible at talking to them in real life. So I send her a message. Just the typical, "hey, how are you?" bla bla bla. She replies and I send her a message back. That was three days ago and so far no reply. I'll go ahead a chalk this up as another failure.

I don't what to disappoint you, but I am very close to giving on love.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby Everlong » Dec 23, '15, 2:48 pm

Never give up man.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Dec 23, '15, 3:10 pm

Apologies but what is Happy Festivus? I read first as Happy Festivirus!

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Str8Shooter » Dec 23, '15, 3:23 pm

AkydefGoldberg wrote:Apologies but what is Happy Festivus? I read first as Happy Festivirus!

It was a fake holiday from the television classic "Seinfeld", created by one of the characters fathers when the character was young because he didn't care for Christmas. It included things such as:

- A metal pole instead of a tree "he finds tinsel distracting"
- At the Festivus Dinner, there is an airing of the grievances of all the ways the people have disappointed you in the past year
- The "feats of strength", where one party guest has to pin the host before the party ends.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby DBSoT » Dec 23, '15, 4:25 pm

My grievance is that @Everlong didn't have me in his grievance list. AM I NOT IMPORTANT TO YOU!!!?

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby War Daddy » Dec 24, '15, 3:12 pm

It's 57 degrees here in Indiana, you motherfuckers.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Circled Square » Dec 25, '15, 12:43 am

love you all merry christmas

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby Everlong » Dec 25, '15, 1:52 pm

DBSoT wrote:My grievance is that @Everlong didn't have me in his grievance list. AM I NOT IMPORTANT TO YOU!!!?

@DBSoT I feel like you've suffered enough thanks to Detroit fandom without me airing a grievance about you

Circled Square wrote:love you all merry christmas

See

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby Chewy » Dec 25, '15, 6:14 pm

I went to Chicago last time and nearly convinced the wife to go to Milwaukee to no avail.

It will happen though timmy.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Postby SortaCreative » Dec 26, '15, 12:16 am

Chewy wrote:I went to Chicago last time and nearly convinced the wife to go to Milwaukee to no avail.

When you go, I go.

Tim will never be the same again.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby War Daddy » Dec 26, '15, 12:39 pm

SortaCreative wrote:
Chewy wrote:I went to Chicago last time and nearly convinced the wife to go to Milwaukee to no avail.

When you go, I go.

Tim or his asshole?

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby SlightlyJames » Dec 26, '15, 12:45 pm

War Daddy wrote:
SortaCreative wrote:

When you go, I go.

Tim or his asshole?

yes

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Return to The Pub