It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 2:01 am

Im JDD and Im kinda Drunkk. AMA

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Im JDD and Im kinda Drunkk. AMA

Postby JDD » Dec 01, '15, 10:31 pm

Ok uyou reads the title.so AskMe Anytijng. Drinking withs my roomates and kinda drunk. AMA

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 78

Re: Im JDD and Im kinda Drunkk. AMA

Postby Suit&Tie » Dec 01, '15, 11:33 pm

Are you aware that operating a forum while under the influence of alcohol is a misdemeanor punishable by significant fines and imprisonment?

Suit&Tie None specified
Mark
Mark

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Topics: 2

Postby DBSoT » Dec 02, '15, 1:21 am

JDD. Answer in the form of a question. Jeopardy style.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 218

Postby Hanley! » Dec 02, '15, 5:16 am

Suit&Tie wrote:Are you aware that operating a forum while under the influence of alcohol is a misdemeanor punishable by significant fines and imprisonment?

This isn't remotely true. If you want to run with the lawyer gimmick, at least put the effort in.

Here's a question, @JDD: who do you think Suit&Tie is?

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Viazon » Dec 02, '15, 2:21 pm

Can I borrow 20 grand?

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby Suit&Tie » Dec 02, '15, 11:31 pm

Hanley! wrote:
Suit&Tie wrote:Are you aware that operating a forum while under the influence of alcohol is a misdemeanor punishable by significant fines and imprisonment?

This isn't remotely true. If you want to run with the lawyer gimmick, at least put the effort in.

Do you have a factual basis behind this claim? In the Brown v. State of Arizona case of 2002, the defendant was found guilty and charged with 7 PUIs (posting under the influence). I must say that I expected a man of your intellectual stature to be more knowledgeable in these matters, Mr. Hanley. If that is your real name.

Suit&Tie None specified
Mark
Mark

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Topics: 2

Postby War Daddy » Dec 02, '15, 11:52 pm

Suit&Tie wrote:
Hanley! wrote:

Do you have a factual basis behind this claim? In the Brown v. State of Arizona case of 2002, the defendant was found guilty and charged with 7 PUIs (posting under the influence). I must say that I expected a man of your intellectual stature to be more knowledgeable in these matters, Mr. Hanley. If that is your real name.

Glad to see you're alive, Circled Square.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby UTK » Dec 03, '15, 11:50 am

You're underage, JDD, I'm calling the police.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to The Pub