It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 3:45 am

So I've not been posting much

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

So I've not been posting much

Postby Georgerv » Nov 29, '15, 11:11 am

Howdy everyone, so I've not been around to post much recently, between problems with work and a few health issues it's not left me with a great deal of time.

I have however been lurking still during that time and you guys have still been making me laugh so I just wanted to say thanks, it was sincerely needed some days.

Anyway just to catch up, my thoughts on a few things right now:

WWE is kind of in the shitter right now, and when looking at the roster it really is quite extraordinary that they are not able to put out a better programme each week.

TNA? :banghead Same as always

Lucha kicks ass.

Liverpool are sucking this season.... so great

Rouse lost and I was sad

Other sports have occurred evoking no kind of reaction from me

Fallout 4 is incredible, and Rocket League is way too addictive

Boy do ISIS suck...and the ill-informed media coverage of them sucks almost as much

Kanye will run for president :lol

It would be an understatement to say that I'm wetting myself in anticipation for the new Star Wars

I think that should get me caught up with most things I've missed on here, I should hopefully be around a little more now too.
Soooo... what's new with you guys?

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 42

Re: So I've not been posting much

Postby SlightlyJames » Nov 29, '15, 11:14 am

Glad to know you're at least around man! Can't say I agree with Fallout 4 being incredible but I'm glad you're enjoying it. :lol

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Postby PorkChop » Nov 29, '15, 11:28 am

Welcome back, I hope things have improved for you. Always nice to see a familiar face return.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby Everlong » Nov 29, '15, 11:30 am

Hey man, good to see you around! I'd wondered where you'd gotten to--hope everything's doing better for you health wise.

Also lmao @ the Kanye reference, we haven't had a good old Kanye fight around here in far too long.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Nov 29, '15, 12:10 pm

WB dude!

Liverpool aren't sucking badly I'd say, struggling to get in gear but some shoots of recovery under Klopp.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Str8Shooter » Nov 29, '15, 2:05 pm

Good to see you man, glad to hear things are turning around! Feel free to post more regularly, we could use it :P

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Return to The Pub