It is currently: Jun 03, '24, 2:42 pm

Halloween plans?

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Halloween plans?

Postby Everlong » Oct 09, '15, 5:15 pm

Anyone cooking up anything good? Costume ideas, fun parties, etc?

We're having a pumpkin carving case race, which is gonna be pretty rowdy. Not sure about costume yet though.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Halloween plans?

Postby SlightlyJames » Oct 09, '15, 5:19 pm

I've got this sweet as fuck zombie avatar, beside that there's nothing Halloween related going on round here.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Postby lyonssv » Oct 09, '15, 6:56 pm

Taking my kids trick or treating, passing out candy to the neighborhood kids....that's the routine around here these days.

I'm an old man....

lyonssv Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 13

Postby EmperorWu » Oct 09, '15, 7:15 pm

I got a new sig and Avi from a band I like to mark the season. Nothing planned yet.

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby War Daddy » Oct 09, '15, 8:06 pm

Probation means Ill goto the gym and then home to beat off.

Every night.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Kein » Oct 10, '15, 1:35 am

Probably just go to the same party my friend throws where I will hang out with decent company but never meet anyone new again.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 15

Postby Hanley! » Oct 10, '15, 4:26 am

We're having our Bachelor/Bachelorette party on the Halloween bank holiday weekend. My brother is organising the whole thing, but it's mostly just going to consist of partying in a pub with some good rock/metal music, and lots of good company.

That'll be on the Saturday night, and it's the Sunday night where most people do their dressing up. We have no plans for that yet. We may head out again in costume, but the costumes will be pretty slap-dash at this point in the game.

I have taken a couple of days off work though, so it'll be a five day weekend. Which I'm looking forward to. Between surgery and saving holidays for my wedding, I've been either in the hospital or recovering at home for almost all of my days off this year. It's going to be nice to get some actual time off. Particularly given I've been pretty damn busy in a new job for the last 6 weeks.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Oct 10, '15, 7:27 am

It's Halloween? Damn, time is flying.

Nothing for me, a normal day. Probably switch the lights off to avoid the trick or treaters - just can't be arsed.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Viazon » Oct 11, '15, 2:59 pm

I was invited to a birthday/Halloween party by a girl I went on a couple of dates with a few months ago. She is a friends of my mates girlfriend and they were trying to hook us up. It didn't work out and she is now actually seeing someone else. So I very much doubt I would still be invited.

My friend just recently said his cousin is having a halloween house party and has asked me to go to that.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby flock u » Oct 12, '15, 9:04 am

me and my wife are taking out oldest daughter Trick or Treating for the first time (was supposed to last year but then she got sick :( ) then after we put her and her baby sister to bed we are going to watch all 4 Phantasm movies like we do every Halloween

flock u Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 3

Postby VaderBomb » Oct 12, '15, 11:07 am

Halloween is my favorite day of the year. Last year we handed out candy for the first time and it was addicting. I actually took work off Saturday night to do it again this year. We're also throwing a big party in the backyard.

I'm going as Kanye West.

Don't worry, no black face paint will be involved in this costume. I'm fair skinned and blonde so I'm going as "German Kanye". I'm definitely going to utilize a bald cap and I'll do up my facial hair in ridiculous fashion. Probably going to wear a hoodie and sweats and some fly shoes if I can find some.

It's a damn shame that none of my friends or girlfriend will agree to dress up as Kim, Jay-Z or North.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby PorkChop » Oct 12, '15, 1:12 pm

My girlfriend and I are heading to a house party. There was a rule that couples must wear couples costumes, so we're going as Professor Layton and his assistant Luke. There's a prize for the best outfit but one of my mates is going as King Kong and his girlfriend is going as the Empire State building so I think they've got it nailed down.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Return to The Pub