It is currently: May 13, '24, 2:18 pm

Today is our two year anniversary

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Today is our two year anniversary

Postby Everlong » Oct 07, '15, 11:50 am

Happy anniversary motherfuckers :tim

Here's a nice blast from the past for ya'll: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51

Here's to many more! :chug2

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Today is our two year anniversary

Postby VaderBomb » Oct 07, '15, 12:07 pm

Man, looking through that old thread really makes me appreciate the fact that we got so many of the old members back. Hell, I wasn't even sure if I'd ever talk to you guys again. I didn't read that first PM in time.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 177

Postby Everlong » Oct 07, '15, 12:11 pm

VaderBomb wrote:Man, looking through that old thread really makes me appreciate the fact that we got so many of the old members back. Hell, I wasn't even sure if I'd ever talk to you guys again. I didn't read that first PM in time.

Yeah, we had someone stalk the fuck out of you on Facebook to get you here IIRC :lol

There were a few members that we had to try really hard to hunt down. @Matteo was another one of those that we had a big hunt for. I found @AkyDefGoldberg through Twitter, and I think a couple other people as well. I believe we had to hunt down @Viazon too but I could be wrong about that.

Others who we were very fortunate to have find us because we had no way to track them. @EmperorWu had only just signed back up at WWE-Club, just to have it close down a couple months later :lol Glad he was able to find us here. @Battleaxe managed to find us through a google search, which was awesome, we'd have never been able to track him down.

The community hasn't grown as I'd have liked, and granted, I really have no idea how to grow about growing a message board in 2015 anyway. But I'm glad in hindsight that we were able to keep as many people around as we did.

A DRINK TO THOSE WHO WERE LEFT BEHIND :chug

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby Everlong » Oct 07, '15, 12:12 pm

Also, I would still love to get Cris and JC on this site. It'd be fantastic.

I want to hear what Cris has to say when she's not operating as an extension of Bryan. And JC is obvious, that dude is pure entertainment.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby VaderBomb » Oct 07, '15, 12:19 pm

If I remember correctly, I found Matteo through his imdb account.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby PorkChop » Oct 07, '15, 12:25 pm

It's crazy that it's two years already. I remember that night when WWE-Club closed and we all moved over to 'The Club'. It doesn't feel like two years - I look back to the person I was two years ago and barely recognise myself. So many things have changed during that time frame.

I'm grateful that you guys are still here. My online life would be considerably more shit if Tim never made this site and sent those PM's out in time. WWE-Club was the first forum I joined and I loved chatting to you guys about all sorts of topics, such as gun laws, sports, and Tamina.

Unfortunately we lost some on the way - Gato, Iceman and a handful of other quality posters. Their absence is still felt, and I hope one day they find their way out of the wilderness and join us here.

You guys are great. Never change.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby War Daddy » Oct 07, '15, 12:43 pm

Let's hope we never reach RateMyPoo levels.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Viazon » Oct 07, '15, 1:02 pm

Yeah, I remember it was Locke who found me on reddit. I was so glad that he did. I just remember logging into WWE-Club one day and the site was down.I thought that was that. End of an era. Really didn't think I would ever talk to any of you guys again. So glad this site got up and running.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Oct 07, '15, 1:36 pm

Congrats my friends!

Haven't regretted joining this forum at all as I'd faded away from WWE Club but this place is a cool place to be, with good people..

Plus, only on this forum would be an innocuous post about bin men end up making its way into the Classics Section..

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby DBSoT » Oct 07, '15, 2:05 pm

It has certainly been an entertaining two years. I still remember migrating over and the first thread I saw was about Londonite's....um....hobbies. :lol
We have really evolved since then, at least now we can discuss chicken fisting with civil discourse.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Twister » Oct 07, '15, 2:23 pm

Two years already, wow! Happy birthday Squared Circle! :cheers2

I joined the club a couple of months before it got shut down after getting banned in the great gropers and blowers debacle many many years ago :lol Couldn't quite believe my eyes when I saw Crissay was still moderating and Bryan was still his cunty self and on top of that there were still a few members hanging around from when I first joined.

I'm glad I decided to join when I did though because otherwise I wouldn't have been a part of this place, and this place is way cooler than WWE-Club ever was.

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 56

Postby EmperorWu » Oct 07, '15, 3:14 pm

:headbang Very glad I found this place. After being banned from WWE-Club I drifted to a couple of places but I never really took to any of them. This is the first online community I've really enjoyed in many years, and for that I'm thankful. I know you're just some random dudes and gals I've never met IRL, but we're some sort of family IMO. :P It's nice to have that online place to go to again like I did when I was a kid. It was a big part of my life and I had a lot of fond memories, growing up, being on forums. It's nice as an adult to have found a place like that again. We may not always get along but we're stuck together, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I guess the truth is that even though I have a few friends and get along with people pretty well IRL, I don't have many people I feel like I can really talk to and connect with on some level. I'm not a very social person and I always had forums to fill that void for most of my life, and that was missing for many years until I found this place.

I don't really know what the hell I'm getting at. :lol I just want to say thanks to everyone who has worked hard to create this place. It means a lot to some of us. Happy anniversary everyone and here's to many more years. :tim

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby JPG619 » Oct 07, '15, 8:35 pm

Happy anniversary guys however I was late finding this place after WWE-Club closed down. Glad to be a part of this community even if I am not on to often having a busy life style with normal life stuff (Work, friends and family)

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Postby Chewy » Oct 08, '15, 2:13 am

Happy anniversary Tim. The place starts and ends with you mate. Thanks for all your work dude.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Postby Enygma » Oct 11, '15, 2:56 pm

Them 2 years have flown by, I know I ain't always been around through these 2 years but here's to many more years :tim :tim :tim

Credit to Romo for the sig.

Arrive. Dare To Zlatan. Leave.
Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 27

Return to The Pub