It is currently: May 07, '24, 6:49 pm

I'm losing my mind

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: I'm losing my mind

Postby War Daddy » Oct 17, '15, 6:17 pm

Messiah wrote:I will admit, I found it extremely ironic that his wife was black.

Imagine how @Kein felt about black people period.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 122

Postby Kein » Oct 18, '15, 12:21 am

Hanley! wrote:^^ Well would you prefer to think that he wasn't trolling?

I'm just saying that his posting here has done nothing but worry and upset people. If this wasn't a cry for help, then what was its purpose? It achieves nothing other than upsetting the members here. Which sounds a lot like trolling to me.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt at the time, because I think it's better to take people at their word. But now that the date has come and gone, I don't see what good it does anyone to go on thinking the worst. I'd rather believe the more likely and less disturbing scenario and try and put people at ease somewhat.

I said in my post this is something I will suspect he isn't trolling.

I cannot tell you what its purpose is, but with something this severe you probably should take your opinion to a PM or something else than out in the open where his post, which lacks crying, and may be simply suicidal , will also not benefit from your reply at all.

Just because he isn't replying now doesn't mean if he comes back he was trolling, he could have tried to kill himself, and if he comes back because he failed he see's this? That's great, that would be real awesome.

You don't have to think the worst, you just hope for the best. There are endless possibilities where he could have ended up.

War Daddy wrote:
Messiah wrote:I will admit, I found it extremely ironic that his wife was black.

I danno wut dis means

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 15

Postby SlightlyJames » Oct 18, '15, 12:26 am

Kein wrote:
War Daddy wrote:

I danno wut dis means

Think it was just the callback to you thinking black people are dirty or whatever from that one thread.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Postby Enygma » Oct 25, '15, 4:01 pm

did he ever come back?

Credit to Romo for the sig.

Arrive. Dare To Zlatan. Leave.
Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 27

Postby VaderBomb » Oct 31, '15, 8:01 am

Enygma wrote:did he ever come back?

Not yet, and at this point I'm not sure if we'll ever know what happened.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby Kreashko » Jun 21, '16, 6:43 pm

So did this end up being fake? I see he's still posting on the forum so I'd assume this was just him trolling us?

Kreashko Male
NXT Talent
NXT Talent

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 45

Previous

Return to The Pub