It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 8:39 am

Walking into the women's bathroom is always fun

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Walking into the women's bathroom is always fun

Postby Matteo » Sep 15, '15, 7:47 am

> Was at the train station with my girlfriend this past weekend
> Walk into the male's bathroom because I needed to piss badly
> The bathroom was very busy
> I elect to use some very congested stand-up urinals because they were the only one's available
> I am not particularly comfortable with urinating so close to other guys
> Consequently, I can't piss and puss out
> I leave the male's bathroom, still busting incessantly, until I come across the disabled person's section on my way out
> Me, being the inconsiderable prick I am, walks into it unaware I went through the wrong door somehow and entered the female bathroom
> I run in quickly, enter one of many private urinals and finally get to piss
> Takes 3 minutes for me to realise that there are an awful amount of private urinals for a disabled person's toilet
> I come to the realisation that I am now in the female bathroom
> I hear women walking in and out and talking
> Here I am stuck in a private urinal
> What the hell do I do?
> End up opening the door and quickly walking out while at least five different girls looked at me

Very fun.

Matteo Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 195

Re: Walking into the women's bathroom is always fun

Postby Kein » Sep 15, '15, 12:35 pm

Good job. Certainly makes for a good story haha. I can say I have never gone into a womans bathroom but I have considered it because I had to go really bad, apparently not bad enough.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 15

Postby Viazon » Sep 15, '15, 12:42 pm

I think in that situation, the only thing you really can do is just walk out of the cubicle and leave as quick as you can. Maybe even through a 'hey' towards the girl. Act like it's completely normal and you think nothing of it. The awkwardness only lasts a while and you will never see those girls again.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby War Daddy » Sep 15, '15, 1:09 pm

Reminds me of the time I had to shit so bad so I ran into the ladies room. Massive shit, total nuclear bomb. I walk out 20 minutes later and there's a line of women waiting.

And that's the last time I've been on Purdue's college campus.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Sep 15, '15, 3:59 pm

Reminded me of the time when I went to a clothing store with my friends and went into the changing room to try on some stuff.. could hear my friends smirking outside.. peaked out to realise I'd entered the ladies section of the changing rooms. Quickly jumped out, luckily to no awkward moments as Matteo and War Daddy have experienced!

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Westcoastvibes » Sep 15, '15, 8:25 pm

War Daddy wrote:Reminds me of the time I had to shit so bad so I ran into the ladies room. Massive shit, total nuclear bomb. I walk out 20 minutes later and there's a line of women waiting.

I just knew that upon opening this thread there was gonna be at least one "I had to shit so bad..." stories.

I once dragged a girl out of the females bathroom with a choke hold while working at a nightclub... in my defense she was boyish in figure, no curves or lumps at all and had a shaved head. I honestly thought she was a drunk he going in the wrong door :rotf2

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby Kein » Sep 16, '15, 3:23 am

Westcoastvibes wrote:
War Daddy wrote:Reminds me of the time I had to shit so bad so I ran into the ladies room. Massive shit, total nuclear bomb. I walk out 20 minutes later and there's a line of women waiting.

I just knew that upon opening this thread there was gonna be at least one "I had to shit so bad..." stories.

I once dragged a girl out of the females bathroom with a choke hold while working at a nightclub... in my defense she was boyish in figure, no curves or lumps at all and had a shaved head. I honestly thought she was a drunk he going in the wrong door :rotf2

I feel worse for you than Matteo. This one honestly takes the cake, at least to me.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 15

Postby Westcoastvibes » Sep 16, '15, 5:04 am

Kein wrote:
Westcoastvibes wrote:

I feel worse for you than Matteo. This one honestly takes the cake, at least to me.

Haha, i ended up comping part of her tab and giving her free admission for a month. She was cool about it and even said it was not the first time that happened to her

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Return to The Pub