It is currently: Apr 23, '24, 11:36 am

A matter of utmost importance is ignored by many..

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: A matter of utmost importance is ignored by many..

Postby Circled Square » Aug 27, '15, 3:12 pm

Hanley! wrote:
Circled Square wrote:this nigga puts ketchup on his sandwich?

Mustard and ketchup are destined to go together. To keep them apart would be a tragedy of Shakespearean proportions ... Specifically Romeo & Juliet.

You should write a novacritic article giving tips to other people on how to fuck their sandwiches up. :cussing

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby Westcoastvibes » Aug 27, '15, 9:00 pm

Locke wrote:If you work at a restaurant or you're making a sandwich of any sort that requires mayonnaise, please remember that mayonnaise goes on BOTH sides of the sandwich!

Matters of importance, people.

Are you a condiments on 1 side person, or both?

Discuss

In fact, if you are making a super sandwich with like 3+ pieces of cheese and multiple pieces of meat itsmalso okay to smother a bit in the middle of the food also. :cheers

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 98

Postby Kein » Aug 27, '15, 9:13 pm

I put condiments on both sides or on a single side depending on the size of the sandwich. Larger sandwiches get both sides, smaller ones only need a single. Flavor infusion important, lets not overpower here.

Unless you just love your condiments that much, then slather on I guess... But then I question the quality of your sandwich.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 15

Postby Westcoastvibes » Aug 27, '15, 9:18 pm

Kein wrote:I put condiments on both sides or on a single side depending on the size of the sandwich. Larger sandwiches get both sides, smaller ones only need a single. Flavor infusion important, lets not overpower here.

Unless you just love your condiments that much, then slather on I guess... But then I question the quality of your sandwich.

Don't knock it till you try it bud :lol

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby VaderBomb » Aug 27, '15, 9:39 pm

I only do organic ketchup. Fuck that High Fructose Corn Syrup shit.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby VaderBomb » Aug 27, '15, 9:40 pm

Also, I never understood the hate for mayo. It's oil, egg and vingear. Shit's boss.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby Circled Square » Aug 27, '15, 10:29 pm

VaderBomb wrote:I only do organic ketchup. Fuck that High Fructose Corn Syrup shit.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby SKS » Aug 27, '15, 10:45 pm

If I get a sandwich, the condiment on both sides. I don't know how people don't like mayo though. Mayo is amazing.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby Daz » Aug 28, '15, 2:46 am

prophet wrote:
Daz wrote:If you're gonna use mayo or any other condiments, fuck yeah, both sides. Or just load that shit up in the middle. If you're only gonna do one side, you might as well fuck off and not even bother.

You put sauce on both sides of your bacon sarnie? @Daz

Vegetarian, fuck the bacon off altogether.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby War Daddy » Aug 28, '15, 11:18 am

Im the guy who buys 5 different condiments and dips his sandwich in each one for a massive flavor sandwich.

Fuck wit me.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Viazon » Aug 28, '15, 3:33 pm

While on the subject of sandwiches, does anyone else ever get annoyed by how they make your sandwich at subway?

I mean, it is quite clear there is top side and bottom side to the bread. The side with seeds and such on it should be the top. And everyone knows your sandwich filling should go on the bottom side of the bread. Yet I hate how sometimes they will put it on the top side of the bread. Basically making the sandwich upside down. What is even worse than that is when they put all of the ingredients right band in the middle of the bread, where it folds. And what's the deal with the cheese? They are triangle shape. Meaning they fit perfectly with each other if you just interlock them. Yet they put them all on the same way and have they over lap each other. How hard can it be to get that right?

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby SlightlyJames » Aug 28, '15, 3:37 pm

Viazon wrote:While on the subject of sandwiches, does anyone else ever get annoyed by how they make your sandwich at subway?

I mean, it is quite clear there is top side and bottom side to the bread. The side with seeds and such on it should be the top. And everyone knows your sandwich filling should go on the bottom side of the bread. Yet I hate how sometimes they will put it on the top side of the bread. Basically making the sandwich upside down. What is even worse than that is when they put all of the ingredients right band in the middle of the bread, where it folds. And what's the deal with the cheese? They are triangle shape. Meaning they fit perfectly with each other if you just interlock them. Yet they put them all on the same way and have they over lap each other. How hard can it be to get that right?

Mate it sounds like your Subway is shit

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Postby Locke » Aug 28, '15, 3:52 pm

SlightlyJames wrote:
Viazon wrote:While on the subject of sandwiches, does anyone else ever get annoyed by how they make your sandwich at subway?

Mate it sounds like your Subway is shit

This.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 137

Postby Viazon » Aug 28, '15, 3:58 pm

There are four Subway sandwich shops in my town and all of them do the same.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby SlightlyJames » Aug 28, '15, 3:58 pm

Viazon wrote:There are four Subway sandwich shops in my town and all of them do the same.

Mate it sounds like all the Subways in your town are shit.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Locke » Aug 28, '15, 4:02 pm

Crazy European Subways don't know how to make a sammich.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby SlightlyJames » Aug 28, '15, 4:02 pm

Locke wrote:Crazy European Subways don't know how to make a sammich.

Yo the one in my town is baller as fuck

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Viazon » Aug 28, '15, 4:13 pm

My town's just shit in general.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Locke » Aug 28, '15, 4:17 pm

We have two Subways here, one that's inside of a Walmart that's really awesome and one that's on its own that's hit or miss. They all put the meat on the correct side of the bread, though, and they all make use of the triangle wedge cheese spacing. :P

There's a girl at the Walmart one that always puts extra pepperoni on my sammich and doesn't charge, so that helps. :3

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby SortaCreative » Aug 28, '15, 4:46 pm

Viazon wrote:There are four Subway sandwich shops in my town and all of them do the same.

wtf is wrong with the people in your town?

I go to subway cos there's this really pretty girl who I believe gives me extra cheese. Idk tho. I can never tell. It's not all in my head tho.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub