It is currently: Apr 20, '24, 5:57 am

A matter of utmost importance is ignored by many..

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

A matter of utmost importance is ignored by many..

Postby Locke » Aug 27, '15, 11:13 am

If you work at a restaurant or you're making a sandwich of any sort that requires mayonnaise, please remember that mayonnaise goes on BOTH sides of the sandwich!

Matters of importance, people.

Are you a condiments on 1 side person, or both?

Discuss

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 137

Re: A matter of utmost importance is ignored by many..

Postby SlightlyJames » Aug 27, '15, 11:15 am

No sandwich requires mayonnaise. Provide me with an optional sachet instead of tainting my sandwich with it.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Postby Locke » Aug 27, '15, 11:16 am

SlightlyJames wrote:No sandwich requires mayonnaise. Provide me with an optional sachet instead of tainting my sandwich with it.

You read guuds

Locke wrote:Are you a condiments on 1 side person, or both?

Discuss

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby Circled Square » Aug 27, '15, 11:27 am

I went to Loblaws (Canadian grocery shit) and picked up a few premade subs in a plastic...thingy, fuck you I don't know how to describe it, and it was a decent sandwich overall but only one piece of bread had mayo on it. Made the sandwich dry to me.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby VaderBomb » Aug 27, '15, 12:38 pm

You absolutely have to put condiments on both sides if the sandwich needs condiments. I'm a spicy mustard guy and I slather that shit on both sides of most sandwiches that I make.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby Locke » Aug 27, '15, 12:40 pm

(will rep you when it rebuilds <3)

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby Circled Square » Aug 27, '15, 12:46 pm

VaderBomb wrote:You absolutely have to put condiments on both sides if the sandwich needs condiments. I'm a spicy mustard guy and I slather that shit on both sides of most sandwiches that I make.

Spicy mustard is my shit.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby The Legend » Aug 27, '15, 1:06 pm

I actually prefer to build my sandwich with the meat, veggies and cheese first and then put the condiment(s) in the middle.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Daz » Aug 27, '15, 1:06 pm

If you're gonna use mayo or any other condiments, fuck yeah, both sides. Or just load that shit up in the middle. If you're only gonna do one side, you might as well fuck off and not even bother.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby UTK » Aug 27, '15, 1:32 pm

What's the difference between putting it on one side and putting it in the middle? It'll be the same amount and, unless you don't know how to bite things, you would be getting the same amount of the condiment in each bite. Sounds like you all just suck at putting stuff on your sandwiches.

I only put my condiment of choice on the top. Suck it.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Circled Square » Aug 27, '15, 1:33 pm

UTK wrote:What's the difference between putting it on one side and putting it in the middle? It'll be the same amount and, unless you don't know how to bite things, you would be getting the same amount of the condiment in each bite. Sounds like you all just suck at putting stuff on your sandwiches.

I only put my condiment of choice on the top. Suck it.

I like to make my sandwich meat/veggies soggy as fuck: The post.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Viazon » Aug 27, '15, 2:11 pm

Hmm. I usually only put it on one side. I have never really thought about it though.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby Hanley! » Aug 27, '15, 2:15 pm

VaderBomb wrote:You absolutely have to put condiments on both sides if the sandwich needs condiments. I'm a spicy mustard guy and I slather that shit on both sides of most sandwiches that I make.

Spicy mustard on one side, ketchup on the other: Book it!

If it's mayonnaise though, don't use it on either side. Leave that filthy sandwich parasite in the jar where it belongs. I really hate mayonnaise, you guys.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby SlightlyJames » Aug 27, '15, 2:17 pm

Hanley! wrote:If it's mayonnaise though, don't use it on either side. Leave that filthy sandwich parasite in the jar where it belongs. I really hate mayonnaise, you guys.

As soon as I saw the word mayonnaise I was waiting for your response :lol I still remember your nightmare of an endless sea of mayonnaise from a while back

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Postby Circled Square » Aug 27, '15, 2:23 pm

Hanley! wrote:

If it's mayonnaise though, don't use it on either side. Leave that filthy sandwich parasite in the jar where it belongs. I really hate mayonnaise, you guys.

this nigga puts ketchup on his sandwich?

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Viazon » Aug 27, '15, 2:28 pm

Circled Square wrote:
Hanley! wrote:

this nigga puts ketchup on his sandwich?

Depends on the sandwich.

You have never put ketchup on a sandwich?

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby Locke » Aug 27, '15, 2:35 pm

I think condiments are absolutely a must for a sandwich, but to me, it doesn't have to be mayo. I like ketchup on one side, mustard on the other, or both on both.. but there has to be something on BOTH sides, always! That dry side is rape and it's wrong and it should be a punishable offense to any public restaurant/deli worker.

For my personal tastes, I can't really tell much difference between mayo or a ketchup+mustard mixture, it's really damn near identical, so I never understood some people's hate(fear?) for mayo.

Either way, PROTECT YOSELF, ALWAYS USE A CONDIMENT!~

The inspiration for this important public service announcement..
The lady at the deli put lettuce on one side and mayo on the other on my fish sandwich today. I cried. :(
RIP perfectly good sammich

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby prophet » Aug 27, '15, 2:41 pm

Daz wrote:If you're gonna use mayo or any other condiments, fuck yeah, both sides. Or just load that shit up in the middle. If you're only gonna do one side, you might as well fuck off and not even bother.

You put sauce on both sides of your bacon sarnie? @Daz

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Locke » Aug 27, '15, 2:44 pm

prophet wrote:bacon sarnie

I'll take 8!

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby Hanley! » Aug 27, '15, 2:53 pm

Circled Square wrote:this nigga puts ketchup on his sandwich?

Mustard and ketchup are destined to go together. To keep them apart would be a tragedy of Shakespearean proportions ... Specifically Romeo & Juliet.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Next

Return to The Pub