It is currently: Apr 18, '24, 10:06 pm

A matter of utmost importance is ignored by many..

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: A matter of utmost importance is ignored by many..

Postby Hanley! » Aug 28, '15, 5:10 pm

It does sound like Viazon's town has shit Subways. Not knowing which direction bread should be facing is the bit that is making me scratch my head. How would you even go about finding someone who didn't know that the outside of a sandwich should be on the outside?

Though I can confirm that every Subway I've ever been to put the cheese on the same way you said. Not sure why, I'd never given it any thought until now. Thanks, Viazon. That never bothered me before and now it will. :lol

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Postby SlightlyJames » Aug 28, '15, 5:21 pm

^ It's not a matter of inside vs outside, it's a matter of upside down vs right side up. It's all inside the bread. :lol

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Postby Locke » Aug 29, '15, 7:49 am

Think outside the bread, SlightlyJames

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 137

Previous

Return to The Pub