It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 12:06 pm

I Love You Guys!

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

I Love You Guys!

Postby EmperorWu » Aug 10, '15, 11:46 pm

Yes I love you guys. xEvery last one of you. I know at least some of you guys hate me, but I don't care. I still love you guys. You're my internet family, deal with it!

I love Everlong, and Cewy, and Hanley and CSm and Legend, and Alpha Beasty, and Sluthy hames, and phro[het. amd Strate Sjooter and Prkchop and SKS, Viason, and Sorta Creative, and Keon, and every last one of you. Too many to keep going.

Also I may be a tiny bit drunk. Still I mean iot. There's been a lot of tension around here for a while, but we're still a crew bros! Show the love homies. I'lll correct thos shit when I;m sober man. I can';t do ot rigjt now.

I love you fuvkers, learm to ;ove it, bithces. :D

PS: Monday Might RAw was fuckintg doipe Yo!

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 62

Re: I Love You Guys!

Postby Kein » Aug 11, '15, 1:27 am

Yay.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 15

Postby Circled Square » Aug 11, '15, 1:50 am

Based Wu.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby EmperorWu » Sep 06, '15, 5:58 am

:facepalm

I forgot I made this. I apologize everyone.

:damn

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author
Topics: 62

Return to The Pub