It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 3:54 am

This is weird ass shit, but I love it!

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

This is weird ass shit, but I love it!

Postby Locke » Jul 31, '15, 10:05 pm

This is probably stupid and horribly dumb, but I love shit like this. Different explanations of "real life" and all of that stuff. I mean, if you take everything for granted it's just boring. Even though I'm pretty religious, I still LOVE shit like this.

So enough babble, if you're bored and wanna watch something for an hour of your life, here it goes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw

I find it to be a great watch. Maybe you won't. Blah blah, yay.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 137

Re: This is weird ass shit, but I love it!

Postby SortaCreative » Aug 01, '15, 5:18 am

I got through about 12 mins.

I stopped when he said there were only 1000 humans, of which there were a few supreme beings. Nope.

Not enough drugs in my system to watch that.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby War Daddy » Aug 01, '15, 8:01 am

There's a Japanese movie out there that has a pretty cool twist on the afterlife. I'm on my phone so I'll I describe it when I get to my laptop later.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Circled Square » Aug 01, '15, 8:51 am

Got to around 14 minutes, scrolled down, this guy summed it up pretty well. Although it was kinda interesting I do have to admit.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby DBSoT » Aug 01, '15, 8:59 am

I made it 17 minutes in before I needed a stimulant to continue.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Locke » Aug 01, '15, 4:48 pm

You guys are pussies. Big gaping vaginas. Or as the Aussies would say, BAJOINEAS.

'Cept War Daddy. He's okay.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 137

Postby War Daddy » Aug 01, '15, 8:31 pm

I think the Japanese movie is called Afterlife. Translated of course.

To make it shorter than it really is, it's basically about dying and going into "heaven" so to speak. Once there you're given all your memories or favorites ones on replay. After this is done you're given the choice of one and only one memory to relive for the rest of eternity.

Very thought provoking, and kinda hits you all at once.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Return to The Pub