It is currently: Apr 19, '24, 11:11 am

VaderBomb AMA

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

VaderBomb AMA

Postby VaderBomb » Jul 30, '15, 11:28 pm

War Daddy can suck my Alpha Beast. :P

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 177

Re: VaderBomb AMA

Postby prophet » Jul 31, '15, 1:08 am

Why isn't Zack Sabre Jr shown love internationally the same way other Independent wrestling stars are? He's arguably the most consistently brilliant wrestler working today.

Who do you believe to be the best wrestler in the world today? (FYI: I'd say Cesaro, with Nakamura a close second)

How did you get so invested in Independent wrestling?

Please admit, once and for all, that Big E is better than Misawa

War Daddy or Alpha Beast - which of these testosterone fuelled names do you prefer?

Are you a slut?

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby PorkChop » Jul 31, '15, 4:38 am

What's your favourite submission move?

Have you ever been to the UK?

Tim vs Taj in a fight. Who wins?

Do you really believe Chris Benoit was framed?

Will you be watching CM Punk's UFC debut?

How hot is your mum, out of 10?

...seeing as War Daddy won't answer, have you ever shat yourself?

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby Everlong » Jul 31, '15, 7:56 am

People have called your tastes pretentious, which is certain to be annoying to you (it would be to me). What's the best way you've figured out to respond to those people?

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby War Daddy » Jul 31, '15, 8:20 am

Have you ever tasted booty crumbs from eating ass?

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Circled Square » Jul 31, '15, 8:31 am

You're into hipster shit, but you're a great dude, I don't get it. You should be an asshole, but you're not. :lol

Answer Tim's question because that's what I wanted to ask.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby VaderBomb » Jul 31, '15, 11:36 am

prophet wrote:Why isn't Zack Sabre Jr shown love internationally the same way other Independent wrestling stars are? He's arguably the most consistently brilliant wrestler working today.

I totally agree with you and the mystery is bothering me as well. He's slowly but surely getting the recognition that he deserves but he's still pretty unknown to many wrestling fans. The Wrestling Observer named him the best technical wrestler last year, so that's cool. I honestly love the dude's work and I hope that he signs with WWE. I haven't seen much of his work since he left NOAH but apparently he's working with them again. I need to find the time to catch up on Zack Sabre Jr.

prophet wrote:Who do you believe to be the best wrestler in the world today? (FYI: I'd say Cesaro, with Nakamura a close second)

Today? Cesaro, Shinsuke Nakamura, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Zack Sabre Jr. and Kevin Owens are all killing it. I can't wait to see Chael Sonnen in action. Cesaro is honestly the best wrestler going right now, and Nakamura is probably the best total package.

prophet wrote:How did you get so invested in Independent wrestling?

I moved to Florida for a few years after my dad passed away. I purposely didn't make many friends and spent most of my time getting back into wrestling (around the time that I joined WWE-Club in 2007) and going to solo safari missions in the wilderness. This is when I discovered ROH and Puroresu and my passion for wrestling was re-igntited 100%.

prophet wrote:Please admit, once and for all, that Big E is better than Misawa

Don't make me pull a Taj and neg rep you 10, bud.

prophet wrote:War Daddy or Alpha Beast - which of these testosterone fuelled names do you prefer?

War Daddy is a straight up ripoff of my username. He just replaced War with Bomb and Luke's daddy is Vader. Fucking BS. :P

prophet wrote:Are you a slut?

I've had sex with 3 girls, so no... but I can be a kinky mofo.

Last edited by VaderBomb on Jul 31, '15, 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby VaderBomb » Jul 31, '15, 11:44 am

PorkChop wrote:What's your favourite submission move?

Honestly, the Cattle Mutilation is still my favorite. I also love the Muta Lock, Kimura and Sasha Banks' finisher.

PorkChop wrote:Have you ever been to the UK?

No, but I've always wanted to. I may do a Euro trip next spring if I have the money.

PorkChop wrote:Tim vs Taj in a fight. Who wins?

I would say Tim but I don't want to get neg repped 10 by Taj. I'll be sort of creative with this one and say that Chewy interferes and kills them both.

PorkChop wrote:Do you really believe Chris Benoit was framed?

It's hard to say for sure but the lack of police work and evidence really irks me and makes me consider other options. Innocent until proven guilty and I don't believe that Benoit was proven to be honest.

PorkChop wrote:Will you be watching CM Punk's UFC debut?

Abso-fucking-lutely. I've really gotten into UFC within the past 6 months. I recently bought the first 20 on VHS and have been buying any DVDs that I come across for cheap. I still have yet to see any of Lesnar's fights.

PorkChop wrote:How hot is your mum, out of 10?

She looks like me, so 10.

PorkChop wrote:...seeing as War Daddy won't answer, have you ever shat yourself?

Yup.

Once I was riding home from a BBQ with my girlfriend and her twin sister and I farted and accidentally shit my crack. I held the shit in my buttcrack for several minutes and let them both know in case they smelled the doo doo. I managed to not mess my pants but I had to clean up with multiple baby wipes after arriving home. I've probably done this around three times and it's all been within the past year and a half.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby VaderBomb » Jul 31, '15, 11:46 am

Everlong wrote:People have called your tastes pretentious, which is certain to be annoying to you (it would be to me). What's the best way you've figured out to respond to those people?

I love what I love and I'm passionate about those same things. Passion can be misinterpreted pretty easily for some bizarre reason. I'm not pretending to be culturally informed about the things that I enjoy, which would make me pretentious. I've seen hundreds of hours of Japanese wrestling and like 4,000 movies. If people call me pretentious I just show them the actual definition of the word.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby VaderBomb » Jul 31, '15, 11:48 am

War Daddy wrote:Have you ever tasted booty crumbs from eating ass?

:lol No but I do enjoy eating dat clean ass, especially when it's on top.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Jul 31, '15, 2:28 pm

What sports, if any, do you watch?

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Viazon » Jul 31, '15, 2:42 pm

Do you believe in aliens?

What about ghosts?

Simpsons or Futurama?

Family Guy or American Dad?

Pizza Hut or Dominos?

Subway or Quiznos?

Burger King or McDonalds?

Coke or pepsi?

Coke or heroin?

What are you opinions of the movies of Adam Sandler?

Who is more attractive? Ryan Reynolds or Ryan Gosling?

Who was the best rapper? Mark Wahlberg or Will Smith?

Should I shave my beard?

Ron Jeremy has just gotten back from a five mile jog. It's 30 degrees. He spreads whip cream and melted chocolate in his butt crack. Would you lick every last bit of it if it meant you would then be allowed to have an orgy with Emma Stone, Zooey Deschanel and Jennifer Lawrence?

Do you like plums?

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby prophet » Jul 31, '15, 3:59 pm

Viazon wrote:Ron Jeremy has just gotten back from a five mile jog. It's 30 degrees. He spreads whip cream and melted chocolate in his butt crack. Would you lick every last bit of it if it meant you would then be allowed to have an orgy with Emma Stone, Zooey Deschanel and Jennifer Lawrence?

:sherman

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534

Postby Locke » Jul 31, '15, 5:42 pm

How big is Batista's dick?

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby UTK » Jul 31, '15, 7:36 pm

Viazon wrote:Ron Jeremy has just gotten back from a five mile jog. It's 30 degrees. He spreads whip cream and melted chocolate in his butt crack. Would you lick every last bit of it if it meant you would then be allowed to have an orgy with Emma Stone, Zooey Deschanel and Jennifer Lawrence?

Assuming we're using freedom units, that's pretty cold for a jog.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59

Postby SKS » Jul 31, '15, 8:33 pm

?

Is this supposed to be bad, I mean you're throwing in whipped cream and chocolate. I'd eat Ron Jeremy's ass clean for an orgy like that. My tongue would be so far into Ron Jeremy's anus, I could French kiss his prostate.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby VaderBomb » Aug 01, '15, 10:12 am

AkydefGoldberg wrote:What sports, if any, do you watch?

I don't watch sports but I can appreciate pretty much all of them. I have recently gotten into MMA, so UFC I guess I my favorite. I wish that there was less corporate interference within most sports, maybe I'd get more into them. Hockey is probably the most fun to watch aside from MMA, and college basketball is fun. American football is nice too.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby VaderBomb » Aug 01, '15, 10:22 am

Viazon wrote:Do you believe in aliens?

Anybody who doesn't is ignorant as all hell.

Viazon wrote:What about ghosts?

I believe that there's some sort of trans dimensional presence which could potentially "haunt" a specific area but they likely aren't the spirits of dead people.

Viazon wrote:Simpsons or Futurama?

Simpsons. One of the greatest shows of all time. I like Futurama but haven't seen enough of it to truly love it.

Viazon wrote:Family Guy or American Dad?

I really don't like Seth MacFarlane at all. If I have to pick between these two I'd pick a few episodes from season one of Family Guy. There was a couple decent jokes like: "Are you sure it was a book? Are you sure that it wasn't nothing?" Aside from a few mediocre jokes, these shows are shit.

Viazon wrote:Pizza Hut or Dominos?

Dominos but they both suck.

Viazon wrote:Subway or Quiznos?

Quiznos but they both suck.

Viazon wrote:Burger King or McDonalds?

Burger King but they both suck.

Viazon wrote:Coke or pepsi?

Pepsi. I took the Pepsi challenge once. They both suck.

Viazon wrote:Coke or heroin?

Heroin was far more relaxing. Never was a huge fan of uppers.

Viazon wrote:What are you opinions of the movies of Adam Sandler?

I honestly love Sandler and most of the movies that he's in. Billy Madison is absolutely dumb but one of the all time comedy classics. The Wedding Singer is solid too.

Viazon wrote:Who is more attractive? Ryan Reynolds or Ryan Gosling?

Gosling but he looks weird with facial hair.

Viazon wrote:Who was the best rapper? Mark Wahlberg or Will Smith?

Will Smith, all day nigga.

Viazon wrote:Should I shave my beard?

NEVER!

Unless you're Gosling.

Yeah I'd probably take the hit. Getting a BJ from Zooey would probably be a life affirming experience.

Viazon wrote:Do you like plums?

I love plums!

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby VaderBomb » Aug 01, '15, 10:23 am

Locke wrote:How big is Batista's dick?

I'd guess 3 inches flaccid, 6 inches hard.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby Circled Square » Aug 01, '15, 10:46 am

Why do you like Kendrick so much? I personally was never fan of his music or the messages in them.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Next

Return to The Pub