It is currently: May 23, '24, 4:47 am

A cool little look at the history of our community: The WWE-Club Wiki!

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

A cool little look at the history of our community: The WWE-Club Wiki!

Postby GNR » Jul 24, '15, 10:10 am

Hey guys, so I found this today:

http://wwe-club.wikia.com/wiki/WWE-Club_Wiki

This was a little project that me and @Everlong started way back in the WWE-Club days and I just thought it'd be cool for y'all to look at. Now granted there's not very much in there because we never really got around to editing it full fledged, but it looks like some people like @prophet and @Locke edited their own user pages. :lol I think JC either found out about this or someone made a page mocking him but either way it's freaking hilarious. :lol

The CodyR and themetalmessiah stories are on there as well, and it's an interesting stroll down memory lane for some of us who've been around for a while, so take a look!

GNR Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 18

Re: A cool little look at the history of our community: The WWE-Club Wiki!

Postby SortaCreative » Jul 24, '15, 10:24 am

Tim recently released an LP tentatively titled "Ghetto Ass Tim."

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby GNR » Jul 24, '15, 10:45 am

SortaCreative wrote:Tim recently released an LP tentatively titled "Ghetto Ass Tim."

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

That was me, I think he was singing like Justin Bieber or something, unfortunately it's lost to Vocaroo. :lol

GNR Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topic Author

Postby VaderBomb » Jul 24, '15, 11:17 am

Oh shit. I legitimately forgot that I modded the Wrestling History section. :luck

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby Viazon » Jul 24, '15, 11:52 am

I remember browsing this before. Completely forgot about it.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby KaiserGlider » Jul 24, '15, 11:53 am

@PhenomRocks has the best page on there.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Postby UTK » Jul 24, '15, 2:23 pm

KaiserGlider wrote:@PhenomRocks has the best page on there.

Don't laugh at him, you munging assjabber.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59

Postby prophet » Jul 24, '15, 2:29 pm

I definitely didn't edit my own page, but I'll take it. :lol

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534

Postby PorkChop » Jul 24, '15, 3:52 pm

"Crissay33 is the Global Moderator of WWE-Club . As global mod, her username appears in a bolded green color to differentiate her from the rest of the club's users. She is the first and only global moderator in WWE-Club history, and has held the position for five years.........She is ALSO The SEXIEST of ALL Club Divas! EVER!"

wot

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby GNR » Jul 24, '15, 4:38 pm

PorkChop wrote:"Crissay33 is the Global Moderator of WWE-Club . As global mod, her username appears in a bolded green color to differentiate her from the rest of the club's users. She is the first and only global moderator in WWE-Club history, and has held the position for five years.........She is ALSO The SEXIEST of ALL Club Divas! EVER!"

wot

Ok JC confirmed. :rotf

GNR Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topic Author

Postby Hanley! » Jul 24, '15, 5:51 pm

Wasn't FanNBham global moderator at one point?

I know it's been forever since he was on there, but I kinda miss that guy. He was a good moderator.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Circled Square » Jul 24, '15, 6:03 pm

Not famous enough to make the wiki...

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby EmperorWu » Jul 25, '15, 4:17 am

Circled Square wrote:Not famous enough to make the wiki...

Weren't you Val Venis? I saw you on there.

Mage got put on the banned list for the SRS BSNS thread, but I didn't? I created the damn thing and got banned at exactly the same time. :( Bullshit!

:P

Also how is the Londonite story not on there? That is one of the greatest moments I've learned about since joining PubTalk.

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby Everlong » Jul 25, '15, 7:52 am

GHETTO ASS TIM

Hanley! wrote:Wasn't FanNBham global moderator at one point?

I know it's been forever since he was on there, but I kinda miss that guy. He was a good moderator.

Pretty sure he was even making like administrative announcements for a while, then he just disappeared. Wonder whatever happened to him.

EmperorWu wrote:Also how is the Londonite story not on there? That is one of the greatest moments I've learned about since joining PubTalk.

That's more of a PubTalk/SquaredCircle legend than a WWE-Club one, though great nonetheless :lol

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Hanley! » Jul 25, '15, 7:54 am

Very few of the WWE-Club controversies are on there. No 7Stephen7 announcement, no Fatman is Dead. There were a bunch of weird things that happened on there.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Everlong » Jul 25, '15, 8:02 am

Hanley! wrote:Very few of the WWE-Club controversies are on there. No 7Stephen7 announcement, no Fatman is Dead. There were a bunch of weird things that happened on there.

We should put up a section on this site, the Museum of SquaredCircle or something like that, detailing all these old stories. THE PAST MUST NOT BE FORGOTTEN

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby Everlong » Jul 25, '15, 8:02 am

Actually, those could be special commemorative posts inthe SquaredCircle classics forum.

I could start writing some of those up. It'll be great.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby flock u » Jul 27, '15, 9:55 am

I wasn't a member of that board but I enjoyed reading that wiki page lol sounds like you people had to deal with some real winners there.

But I do have a question about that in regards to the metalmessiah guy. Was he claiming his name was Gibson Grey??

Because there is a real Independent Wrestler out there who uses the name Metal Messiah his name is Gibson Grey he's got a facebook page and some of his matches are on Youtube as well.

flock u Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 3

Postby Everlong » Jul 27, '15, 10:01 am

flock u wrote:ut I do have a question about that in regards to the metalmessiah guy. Was he claiming his name was Gibson Grey??
'

As far as I can remember he never gave us a name.

I remember him claiming he turned down a WWE contract though, hahaha.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby flock u » Jul 27, '15, 10:04 am

Everlong wrote:
flock u wrote:ut I do have a question about that in regards to the metalmessiah guy. Was he claiming his name was Gibson Grey??
'

As far as I can remember he never gave us a name.

I remember him claiming he turned down a WWE contract though, hahaha.

I've met a few indy wrestlers doing ring crew and security who have turned them down too lol mostly because they couldn't afford to move to florida though.

But thanks for the info cause I read that story and it got me thinking maybe the guy was claiming he was Gibson Grey.

flock u Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 3

Next

Return to The Pub