It is currently: Apr 18, '24, 6:41 pm

Weird habits...

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Weird habits...

Postby Daz » Jul 17, '15, 11:02 am

What are some of your weird/bad habits?

Mine is I always spit in a urinal before I piss in it. No idea when this started, and I didn't even know I was doing it until someone pointed it out to me. Even though I'm conscious of the fact I do it now, I still do it every single time. Can't help myself. Am I over sharing?

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 25

Re: Weird habits...

Postby Circled Square » Jul 17, '15, 11:14 am

I like to dig a hole in the backyard and pretend I'm a carrot.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby Viazon » Jul 17, '15, 12:27 pm

Daz wrote:What are some of your weird/bad habits?

Mine is I always spit in a urinal before I piss in it. No idea when this started, and I didn't even know I was doing it until someone pointed it out to me. Even though I'm conscious of the fact I do it now, I still do it every single time. Can't help myself. Am I over sharing?

I actually do this as well. I don't know why I do it.

I'm sure I have some others that I am not thinking about at the moment. I'm sure they will come to me.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 244

Postby Locke » Jul 17, '15, 12:31 pm

Daydream about murdering my clients

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby The Legend » Jul 17, '15, 12:45 pm

Daz wrote:What are some of your weird/bad habits?

I would like to ask who exactly was watching you closely enough in the men's room to notice that you were doing this and then pointed it out to you?

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Kein » Jul 17, '15, 4:47 pm

I see a lot of Asians at my work also spit in the urinal before they do their business. Some even hack and cough up some shit to do it. I never bothered to ask, or try it.

I take a poo before I go to the gym, habit and safety! Dem squats are dangerous when ya gotta go.

I drink water by checkmarks, one cup at breakfast, one before lunch, one during lunch, one after lunch. If I haven't drank a cup of water by the checkmark, I chug a cup before I proceed on....

considering I like consistency, I am sure I am missing many habits I have.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 15

Postby Hanley! » Jul 17, '15, 7:38 pm

I never go to sleep without relaxing for at least an hour first. If I'm out really late some night and have work the next day, I'll still invariably watch some television or mess around online for an hour before bed. I'm incapable of just powering down - I need to unwind slowly.

At work, I drink a lot of water. Whenever I go to get more I'll always down a glass at the fountain and then bring another back to my desk. Not sure why really, but I never break from this routine.

When I'm washing up, everything has to be in neat stacks by the side of the sink before I'll start washing. Sometimes just preparing to start the washing up can take a half an hour. :P

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Locke » Jul 17, '15, 9:06 pm

Fine, people are getting really intimate about their shit so I will be honest, too.

I say the Lord's prayer every night, in my head, before sleeping. I also ask God to protect my wife and child while they travel to their destination (something I never did before my own car accident). I also ask forgiveness for being a nasty human being, and I ask that if after all I've previously asked, if there's anything left in the cards, to protect and help me as well. I honestly cannot sleep unless I've done this.

Last but not least, I remember something from my early childhood (I asked my father and he confirmed I was 3 years old when he told me this) that if I feel scared or vulnerable, I can lick my finger and make a cross on my forehead to bless my body and protect me from the demons of the night. Therefore after every prayer I have at night, I put a cross on my forehead and a cross on the headboard of my bed (so that it extends to my wife).

Call it super bullshit or super superstitious or whatever terms you'll judge it by, I do it every single night and feel immense relief from pain and doubt every time that I do it. Even though I'm not super "church-happy" (I think a lot of churches just exist for money), it still helps my spiritual and emotional beliefs and I feel sorry for people who can't ease their always-talkative/worrisome brains as easily as I can.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby UTK » Jul 17, '15, 9:13 pm

When I'm bored I often drum a cadence with my teeth. Not sure how to explain it. The back teeth are the bass drum, the canines are the tomtoms, and all my teeth grinding together are the snare drum. I'll also drum the beats of songs I'm listening to. It can't be good for my teeth, but there seems to be no stopping myself.

Locke wrote:Daydream about murdering my clients

This worries me, considering how easy it would be for you to do that.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Locke » Jul 17, '15, 9:29 pm

UTK wrote:When I'm bored I often drum a cadence with my teeth. Not sure how to explain it. The back teeth are the bass drum, the canines are the tomtoms, and all my teeth grinding together are the snare drum. I'll also drum the beats of songs I'm listening to. It can't be good for my teeth, but there seems to be no stopping myself.

Locke wrote:Daydream about murdering my clients

This worries me, considering how easy it would be for you to do that.

I won't lie, I do daydream.. not about ALL of them, just the ones that are mean.
And it would be SOO easy, which probably gives cadence to my actual daydreams.. but I'm a peaceful person, no matter how angry I get, I take in the ass before I dole it out. I guess that's why I'm still here. <3 Used to being assraped.

Don't tread on me, they say. I say this instead: "Stop treading on me for 5 minutes."

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby War Daddy » Jul 17, '15, 9:33 pm

Is eating ass a weird habit?

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Locke » Jul 17, '15, 9:41 pm

War Daddy wrote:Is eating ass a weird habit?

I think so but not too many here would disagree with you. I prefer eating nipple or vagina, but some people just gotta have that pooper.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby War Daddy » Jul 17, '15, 9:45 pm

Locke wrote:

I think so but not too many here would disagree with you. I prefer eating nipple or vagina, but some people just gotta have that pooper.

You tell her to take a shower and it becomes cupcake booty.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Locke » Jul 17, '15, 9:59 pm

War Daddy wrote:
Locke wrote:

You tell her to take a shower and it becomes cupcake booty.

You say that but I'd still just prefer nipple or vagina. I live with her, I know what her shit sounds and smells like, I don't care if it's clean for the moment. I also understand the female anatomy and I know the parts I enjoy only contain milk and the parts close the urine "box" still aren't the actual urine box. Man, some people just do and some people just don't.

No asshole for me. Not even once.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby flock u » Jul 31, '15, 7:30 am

even though I got off the drugs and alcohol a few years ago every now and then I find my self when sitting at the kitchen table reaching down to the floor to grab a 40 that I used to keep down there when I would sit there and drink lol

flock u Male
Jobber
Jobber

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 3

Return to The Pub