It is currently: Apr 18, '24, 7:20 pm

So now that we got all this gay shit out of the way..

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

So now that we got all this gay shit out of the way..

Postby Locke » Jun 26, '15, 2:34 pm

So now that we got all this gay shit out of the way, it's time for something far more important to me and many others I think.

WHERE'S MY MOTHER-FATHER LEGAL WEED, YOU SUMBITCHES?

Thank you.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 137

Re: So now that we got all this gay shit out of the way..

Postby Everlong » Jun 26, '15, 2:35 pm

Marijuana legalization is probably still 10-15 years away but it'll most definitely happen based on the way things are progressing.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby Locke » Jun 26, '15, 2:38 pm

I'll be too old to really enjoy it by then :(

Or dead.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby Circled Square » Jun 26, '15, 2:59 pm

As a daily smoker I don't give two shits tbh. More distraction politics, just like this Gay rights stuff.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby Locke » Jun 26, '15, 3:01 pm

It's a lot more difficult for me to obtain where I live, and if I was ever caught simply transporting it from the place of purchase to my home, my name would be smeared all over the papers and my public standing in this town would be drastically tarnished and my business would suffer.

If it were made legal, it'd be nobody's fuckin' business - the way it should be.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby Circled Square » Jun 26, '15, 3:04 pm

Locke wrote:It's a lot more difficult for me to obtain where I live, and if I was ever caught simply transporting it from the place of purchase to my home, my name would be smeared all over the papers and my public standing in this town would be drastically tarnished and my business would suffer.

If it were made legal, it'd be nobody's fuckin' business - the way it should be.

I don't get that. Just go over to a buddies house, hang out for a half hour, leave with some marijuana. Unless you're waving around the transparent zip loc bag making chimp noises I think you'll be pretty inconspicuous.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby Locke » Jun 26, '15, 3:10 pm

I didn't say it was impossible, I just said the risks were high. Higher than they should be. As someone who suffers from alcohol abuse, I can't fucking BELIEVE that it's legally (and to some people, morally) accepted that I can drink a fifth of whiskey because bah gawd 'murican, but if I smoke a joint that makes me feel 10x better with no repercussions on par with that whiskey previously mentioned, then I'm just a no good druggy.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby Kein » Jun 26, '15, 4:19 pm

Good thing I don't smoke, and I am not gay. I haven't had to wait for any of this stuff you guys are talking about. Ho ho ho.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 15

Postby lyonssv » Jun 26, '15, 4:45 pm

Marijuana will not be federally legal for a long time, if ever.

lyonssv Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 13

Postby Circled Square » Jun 26, '15, 4:50 pm

lyonssv wrote:Marijuana will not be federally legal for a long time, if ever.

Why? I think Cartels.

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Enygma » Jun 26, '15, 6:01 pm

Kein wrote:Ho ho ho.

Santa Claus? Is that you?

Credit to Romo for the sig.

Arrive. Dare To Zlatan. Leave.
Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 27

Postby War Daddy » Jun 26, '15, 8:15 pm

I've smoked weed. I've hung out with gay people.

I'd much rather gay people roaming around than drugs.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Locke » Jun 26, '15, 9:26 pm

I've smoked gay people. I've hung out with weed.

Why not both?

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby VaderBomb » Jun 26, '15, 10:14 pm

Locke wrote:It's a lot more difficult for me to obtain where I live, and if I was ever caught simply transporting it from the place of purchase to my home, my name would be smeared all over the papers and my public standing in this town would be drastically tarnished and my business would suffer.

If that's how they'd react then you need to move, bud. It seems to me that you're surrounded by very closed-minded and judgmental people.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Return to The Pub