It is currently: May 10, '24, 2:03 pm

I'm to lazy, what happened to Circlejerk.... Circle Squared I mean?

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

I'm to lazy, what happened to Circlejerk.... Circle Squared I mean?

Postby Westcoastvibes » May 07, '15, 6:55 pm

I dont want to read threw the 10 pages of posts and i am also curious about the story of the first induction to the hall of shame.

Someone tell me please!

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 98

Re: I'm to lazy, what happened to Circlejerk.... Circle Squared I mean?

Postby SlightlyJames » May 07, '15, 6:56 pm

He made a joke in the chat about Tim selling his fiancee to a black man over white guilt, that was the last straw and got him banned and seemingly made Tim quit.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Postby Westcoastvibes » May 07, '15, 7:03 pm

SlightlyJames wrote:He made a joke in the chat about Tim selling his fiancee to a black man over white guilt, that was the last straw and got him banned and seemingly made Tim quit.

I did notice the difference in his demeanor and attitude between the chat box and his posts. Shame, he seemed to be an intelligent person when posting, a bit hard nosed but educated. In the chat box he was a total jack ass though.

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 98

Postby DBSoT » May 07, '15, 7:07 pm

SlightlyJames wrote:He made a joke in the chat about Tim selling his fiancee to a black man over white guilt, that was the last straw and got him banned and seemingly made Tim quit.
Damn I didnt know that. That dude was a jackass.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Kein » May 07, '15, 7:14 pm

I actually thought the joke was the same kind of jokes he puts in his posts. It was actually very similar to one of his posts, except this time he said it TO Tim instead of saying it as a whole.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 15

Postby Messiah » May 07, '15, 7:46 pm

Kein wrote:I actually thought the joke was the same kind of jokes he puts in his posts. It was actually very similar to one of his posts, except this time he said it TO Tim instead of saying it as a whole.

What made it even worse (not that it wasn't bad regardless) was how random it was. I wasn't in the chatbox when it happened but going back and looking... it just came out of nowhere. Like I have no idea why he asked that.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby Kein » May 07, '15, 9:33 pm

Messiah wrote:
Kein wrote:I actually thought the joke was the same kind of jokes he puts in his posts. It was actually very similar to one of his posts, except this time he said it TO Tim instead of saying it as a whole.

What made it even worse (not that it wasn't bad regardless) was how random it was. I wasn't in the chatbox when it happened but going back and looking... it just came out of nowhere. Like I have no idea why he asked that.

It all happened so fast, but if I remember correctly people were talking about how Circled Square's opinions deserve to be berated if they are ridiculous and moronic. I am pretty sure Tim sided with them and said he was going to go on a walk with the fiance and so Circled Square said what he said as a punch back for them justifying what they say to him.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 15

Postby KaiserGlider » May 08, '15, 3:57 pm

To me it seemed obvious that he meant it as simply a joke and not as a direct personal insult. But then again, I wasn't at the receiving end of it so I don't have the point of view that Tim does.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Return to The Pub