It is currently: May 03, '24, 11:33 pm

Women, Eplain this.

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Women, Eplain this.

Postby War Daddy » Jan 14, '15, 9:21 pm

I want to know from the women and/or men here. How can a woman, that Ive put so much effort in to trying to show here I;m into her, throw it away? Throw it away like nothing ever happened? Like the dates weren't real, the sex wasn't real, the feelings weren't real. I felt it, she felt it. It doesnt make any logical fucking sense,

Women are cunts.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 122

Re: Women, Eplain this.

Postby Locke » Jan 14, '15, 9:44 pm

Some people have really bad commitment issues and purposely hurt those that are getting "too close," even if too close is a good thing and can lead to something awesome. I'd say the woman has issues.

.. I also say women are more ruthless on an "average day" than Vince McMahon is on a "'fuck the millennials' day" so..

I wish I had comforting advice other than that. No one likes to hear the "plenty o' fish in the sea" malarkey, either.. so I tip my hat to your general consensus of women. Find one that likes fishing and drinking beer (or gaming, or sports, or whatever) over shopping any given day, and work on that..? Maybe?

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 137

Postby PorkChop » Jan 14, '15, 11:09 pm

My advice is to forget about it and move on. Easier said than done, but would you really want to be with someone as shallow as that anyway? You've had a rough deal, but you'd probably rather have this happen now than actually get into a relationship with her and get ditched several months down the line, which would hurt even more. She sounds very selfish and immature and you're too good for someone like that.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby VaderBomb » Jan 15, '15, 3:04 am

Women are not cunts. Many of them have cunts but that doesn't define them, and I'm sure that there are terms that they would prefer. 'Vagina' usually works the best I've found. 'The Dagobah System' is a close second.

With that being said, keep your head up... penis.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby PorkChop » Jan 15, '15, 5:29 am

VaderBomb wrote:'The Dagobah System' is a close second.

"I'm knee deep in the Dagobah System"

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby Daz » Jan 15, '15, 5:55 am

A wretched hive of scum and villainy ... or maybe that was your mother's Twatooine.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby Twister » Jan 15, '15, 6:53 am

Hey, we're not all like that! In my experience men can be just as bad :lol I'd say if she's willing to just throw it all away for no reason then she's fickle and immature. She's clearly not the right woman for you, its a sucky situation to be in but you can and will do better.

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 56

Postby War Daddy » Jan 15, '15, 11:31 am

Granted, I'm not sure if Im pissed at myself for allowing this to happen or Im pissed at her for allowing me to get this deep in feelings for her. She texted me this morning as if nothing happened, AGAIN.

I'm doing my best to not reply but I've done what I can to prove there are nice guys out there, and that part of me want's to talk bad incredibly bad.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author
Topics: 122

Postby Locke » Jan 15, '15, 12:12 pm

Just tell her you're done, you don't have time for "more friends" or something and walk that shit dry. Sounds like she's trying to put you in the "penis-on-a-leash" category, the "best guy friend that gets introduced to the boyfriend" kinda shtick. Forget that nonsense man..

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby Chewy » Jan 16, '15, 6:16 pm

You probably don't have enough money dude.

Women are evil, if they didn't have a vagina we'd still be throwing rocks at em.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Return to The Pub