It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 1:51 am

Cena Strikes again...

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Cena Strikes again...

Postby Westcoastvibes » Dec 07, '14, 4:14 pm

I don't know how he does it, it blows my mind and makes me think that there is the real possibility of some involvement by the illuminati.

I have been watching wrestling well longer than my son has been alive. He is 6 years old now and that equals 6 years of him hearing me talk shit about cena every time he comes on tv. Yet, my son is a die hard member of the cena nation, clothing, action figures, arm bands, hats, and more. :banghead

Why cena, why?

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 98

Re: Cena Strikes again...

Postby SlightlyJames » Dec 07, '14, 4:21 pm

u just dont understand john he never gives up and he rises above hate

dad why dont u understand hustle loyalty respect u cant see mee

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Postby Westcoastvibes » Dec 07, '14, 4:35 pm

SlightlyJames wrote:u just dont understand john he never gives up and he rises above hate

dad why dont u understand hustle loyalty respect u cant see mee

Haha, it drives me nuts because he literally starts jumping and screaming every time cena comes on "dad, dad, that's my favorite guy!"

His rundown of favorites is 1. Cena 2. Sheamus 3. Bryan

Bad guys? 1. Kane. 2. Lesnar 3. Rusev

It's like WWE has a little troll in his head telling him what to like and dislike. :angry4

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 98

Postby SortaCreative » Dec 07, '14, 7:05 pm

The boy must be culled. Let the wolves raise him for a year, then we'll see who he roots for.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to The Pub