It is currently: May 12, '24, 11:00 am

People pass around bottle of Fireball with GoPro attached at a wedding

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

People pass around bottle of Fireball with GoPro attached at a wedding

Postby Everlong » Oct 28, '14, 1:22 pm

Definitely better than most wedding videos you see put together.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: People pass around bottle of Fireball with GoPro attached at a wedding

Postby Camstud » Oct 29, '14, 11:16 am

I would not like to be the last mouth on that.

prophet wrote:
HFX wrote:
Viazon wrote:Fuck Nandos. Go to the meat counter in Tescos. You can get a whole chicken for not that much. Ready cooked. Me and my friends used to get them all the time then just eat them in the car.

Man I always think you can't get more weird and then you say something else :lol

The image of Viazon and his equally odd mates all sat outside the supermarket eating chicken together in the car is too much :lol
Camstud None specified
B+ Player
B+ Player

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 36

Postby Romo » Oct 29, '14, 1:17 pm

Are you going to do this at your wedding but with a giant block of cheese instead?

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 225

Postby Everlong » Oct 29, '14, 1:20 pm

That's not a bad idea. :fro

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Postby Kein » Oct 29, '14, 3:27 pm

My cousin bought about 30 disposable cameras and let people go to town with those at their wedding. This is a pretty neat idea too, it kinda depends on who is going to your wedding. Most of my family wouldn't care to share a jug. With the camera kids can have fun, adults can have... fun. Of course you'll have to sift through a bunch of crappy photos, but with this go pro there is also a lot of editing going on.

But both are fun cool ideas. I wonder what else you could put a gopro on for a wedding.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 15

Return to The Pub