It is currently: May 09, '24, 11:12 am

STORY #3

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

STORY #3

Postby Ace » Oct 17, '14, 10:21 pm

This one is a long read but it's worth it.

STORY #3 - THE GIRL IN THE PHOTOGRAPH

One average day, a boy named Jimmy was siting in class bored out his mind as usual. He had nothing going on in his life & really had nothing to look forward to. He stared out the window into the sky & skimmed his way down towards the school campus when he saw something sitting in the parking lot. A rectangular piece of paper. He paid no attention to it.

After school Jimmy was walking across campus when he saw the piece of paper again. He bent down to pick it up. His eyes widened. The piece of paper was a photo; a photo of the most gorgeous girl that Jimmy had ever seen. She was smiling & holding up the peace sign. Her demeanor in the photo caused Jimmy to instantly become infatuated with her & he was desperate to find out who she was. He asked all around campus but no one had seen or heard of the girl. He asked some people in his neighborhood but they also denied knowing the identity of the beautiful girl holding the peace sign.

That night, Jimmy went to bed disappointed. He placed the photo on his nightstand & admired it. Jimmy really wanted to know whom the girl was so he planned to ask some more people the next. He fell asleep soon after.
In the middle of the night, Jimmy was awaken by a tapping on his window. He looked towards the source of the tapping but only saw a shadow. Soon after the tapping stopped, he heard a giggle. He got up out of bed & went towards the window. The giggling continued so Jimmy mustered up all his courage & popped open his window. Nothing was out there; not a single thing.

He woke up the next morning & again started asking people about the girl holding the peace sign. No one in town had ever seen her. He asked his sister & she didn't recognize the girl. When Jimmy's mother arrived home he even asked her but she had no clue to whom the girl in the photo was.

Again that night Jimmy went to sleep upset. He placed the photo on his nightstand & admired it some more before closing his eyes. Later into the night, Jimmy once again awoke to a tapping at his window. He quickly rushed over to the window & flung it open. He heard some more giggling. He followed it into the night. He finally crossed his whole yard following a giggling shadow when he walked into the street.

Jimmy was suddenly hit by a pickup truck driver who didn't see him coming.

The man got out of his truck to check on Jimmy but it was too late. Jimmy was dead...

The driver noticed something in the boy's hand. It was a photo. A photo of a beautiful young girl...

HOLDING UP 3 FINGERS...

Ace Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 35
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: STORY #3

Postby UTK » Oct 18, '14, 10:27 am

This would've been more effective if I didn't recognize that that photo is a stock photo from a website on how to stop smoking that my girlfriend was browsing the other day.

Maybe the girl targets hardcore chain smokers who will die an even longer, more painful death without her.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 59

Postby Chewy » Oct 18, '14, 11:43 pm

I've missed something here clearly.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Postby Everlong » Oct 19, '14, 6:47 pm

Chewy wrote:I've missed something here clearly.

I didn't get it at first either, but the "peace sign" is two figures and at the end she's holding up three, meaning that apparently he was the third person she'd claimed with the photo. Or something like that.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Ace » Oct 19, '14, 6:49 pm

Everlong wrote:

I didn't get it at first either, but the "peace sign" is two figures and at the end she's holding up three, meaning that apparently he was the third person she'd claimed with the photo. Or something like that.

Yup Tim got it :clap

Ace Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topic Author
Topics: 35

Postby Chewy » Oct 20, '14, 3:07 am

Ace wrote:
Everlong wrote:

Yup Tim got it :clap

Well then that's pretty fucking daft, since it's impossible to change a photograph after it was taken.

Someone's told you lies I think.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Return to The Pub