It is currently: May 19, '24, 8:46 pm

Unexpected customers at work today...

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Unexpected customers at work today...

Postby HardcoreLegend » Oct 06, '14, 4:10 pm

Only Paul London and Brian Kendrick!!

I work in my family's restaurant in the centre of Newcastle, England. My colleague sat them down and I noticed them straight away as London was wearing quite a colourful poncho. I didn't recognise them properly though until I went to take their order. London was quite hard to recognise straight off so it was Kendrick that made me realise who they were.

I figured that once they were all done I would ask them if they were who I thought they were but I didn't want to be one of those guys asking for a picture. I even considered bringing up our old friend L. Anne Carrington. :lol However as they were getting ready to leave, I had another table that I had to see to, meaning I didn't get a chance to say anything.

I went online straight away and found out they are touring the UK with a promotion called Insane Championship Wrestling and Newcastle was their first stop!

Kendrick was fairly quiet, London was quite talkative though and even commented that my service had been great. Part of me is glad I didn't let on that I knew who they were as they may have thought I had given them special treatment, but I hadn't. :lol

So yeah, that's my story.

HardcoreLegend None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 50

Re: Unexpected customers at work today...

Postby Everlong » Oct 06, '14, 4:17 pm

Oh my god, I would have LOVED their thoughts on L. Anne Carrington :lol

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby War Daddy » Oct 06, '14, 4:46 pm

Everlong wrote:Oh my god, I would have LOVED their thoughts on L. Anne Carrington :lol

Talk about a major missed opportunity :lol

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Twister » Oct 07, '14, 8:32 am

That's pretty awesome stuff!

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 56

Postby Viazon » Oct 07, '14, 4:39 pm

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!

Just kidding. That sounds pretty cool. I never meet anyone famous. :(

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Return to The Pub