It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 8:01 pm

My Pillow is covered in poo. Ode to PorkChop.

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

My Pillow is covered in poo. Ode to PorkChop.

Postby Chewy » Sep 21, '14, 7:10 am

I've generally been a two pillow sort of guy to sleep.

Trouble is they had to be fairly soft pillows, so it almost a worked out to one and half pillows by the end.

Needless to say that it almost impossible when travelling to find a pillow situation that works. I either end up with a two pillow set up that's like trying to place your head on top of the Nassau Colisseum or what appears to be no pillow at all.

Generally I have to be creative and use a jacket or something under one pillow to get any satisfaction, something I have often mentioned to my wife, who ironically has had problems with her pillow giving her neck pain.

So imagine my surprise when I go to bed to find a substantially heavier pillow on my side. I pose the question to my wife about this fact it turns out:

- she was sick of the pain caused by her pillow and decided to buy a new expensive one.
- she decided to then discard MY pillow as her old one (the one that caused her debilitating pain) was pretty expensive when she bought it.

A quick review of the garbage revealed a perfectly usable and loved pillow with several giant dog turds neatly placed atop from a broken garbage bag.

So now I sit here trying to sleep with a broken neck and a shitty pillow in a bin.

Result.

:lebron

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 21

Re: My Pillow is covered in poo. Ode to PorkChop.

Postby SlightlyJames » Sep 21, '14, 7:12 am

:ricardo

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Postby Everlong » Sep 21, '14, 8:25 am

Chewy wrote:Needless to say that it almost impossible when travelling to find a pillow situation that works. I either end up with a two pillow set up that's like trying to place your head on top of the Nassau Colisseum or what appears to be no pillow at all.

This whole post is fantastic, but this is definitely the highlight :lol so true!

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Kyle » Sep 21, '14, 7:26 pm

Oh man.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Postby Kein » Sep 21, '14, 8:25 pm

I feel for you. Not really I can sleep in any way without or with any pillows.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 15

Postby Westcoastvibes » Sep 21, '14, 9:01 pm

Kein wrote:I feel for you. Not really I can sleep in any way without or with any pillows.

I hate you

Now to the important part
@chewy I feel your pain. I have three pillows I use, I have one designated as the bottom pillow, one as the top pillow that is some expensive memory foam thing my wife bought and a third pillow the sometimes gets used for arm/elbow support that was previously retired from the top position. My wife gives me hell all the time because of my pillow nonsense and if all three of them are not in the perfect fucking place I will remain sleepless all night.

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Return to The Pub