It is currently: Jun 15, '24, 2:52 pm

So........long shot. Anyone wanna go see Eminem in Wembley with me tomorrow?

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

So........long shot. Anyone wanna go see Eminem in Wembley with me tomorrow?

Postby Viazon » Jul 11, '14, 12:07 pm

So, I bought two tickets to see Eminem tomorrow in Wembley. My friend said he would come. Then he changed his mind. Like a week ago. I have desperately tried to find someone else to come with me. However, on such short noticed, everyone is busy. I have resorted to asking friends to ask their friends, (complete strangers to me) if they wanna go. Still got nothing.

So, I have started to except the fact that I am gonna be going on my own. But it would be a shame to let that extra ticket go to waste. So, as a last resort, I thought I would come on here and see if anyone wanted to go. Obviously, this only applies to people living in the UK.

So...yeah. There it is. I don't anyone to come but thought it was worth a try.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 244

Re: So........long shot. Anyone wanna go see Eminem in Wembley with me tomorrow?

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Jul 11, '14, 12:07 pm

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 155

Re: So........long shot. Anyone wanna go see Eminem in Wembley with me tomorrow?

Postby Everlong » Jul 11, '14, 12:08 pm

Viazon wrote:Obviously, this only applies to people living in the UK.

Well god dammit man, I thought I was worth something to you?

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Viazon » Jul 11, '14, 12:21 pm

Well shit Tim. If you can hop on a plane and be in London by 5pm tomorrow, (England time) then you are more than welcome to come.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby PorkChop » Jul 11, '14, 12:33 pm

If you want, I can mention it on the PTF Twitter.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby Viazon » Jul 11, '14, 12:40 pm

Go for it.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby prophet » Jul 11, '14, 1:47 pm

I'll go if you pay for my transport both ways.

:kanye5

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Viazon » Jul 11, '14, 1:48 pm

No deal.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby PorkChop » Jul 12, '14, 5:57 am

@Viazon - bloke on Twitter is interested.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Postby Viazon » Jul 12, '14, 7:10 pm

PorkChop wrote:@Viazon - bloke on Twitter is interested.

Damn. If only I had seen that earlier. Been in London all day and my signal has been iffy. All worked out well though. I did end up going on my own and tried to pawn my spare ticket off to a scalper. I took a significant loss though. It was a seating ticket. The scalpers were either not interested in seated tickets or not offering much. Apparently, single seated tickets are the hardest ones to resell. The highest offer I got from anyone was £10. It was that or nothing for a ticket I had originally paid £75. I didn't expect anyone to buy it. However, while I was sitting down, I beautiful blonde girl came and sat down next to me. She appeared to be on her own. I noticed the ticket in her hand and it was the exact same ticket I had sold the scalper. This gorgeous girl had bought my ticket. I asked her about whether or not she bought the ticket outside and she said yes. I then told her that it was in fact my ticket. We got to talking and I told her I was on my own there because my friend let me down. She said her friends dragged her there at the last minute, telling her she would probably be able to buy a ticket on the day, which she did. However, it meant that she would be sitting on her own, away from her friends. Her name was Emilia and she is Swedish and currently living in London. She said she was so worried about sitting there on her own but was glad that she got talking to someone and made a new friend. During an interval, we went and got a couple of drinks and hung out a bit before going back inside the stadium. Eminem came out and we had a great time, singing along and having a good dance. The show ended and I left the stadium with her. I hung around with her for a bit until she met up with her friends then we parted ways. We swapped numbers and she added me on Facebook. We talked about maybe meeting up sometime in the near future.

Now, if anyone can pin point the exact moment this story stopped being true, I will give you multiple rep points.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby Hanley! » Jul 12, '14, 7:31 pm

Viazon wrote:

Damn. If only I had seen that earlier. Been in London all day and my signal has been iffy. All worked out well though. I did end up going on my own and tried to pawn my spare ticket off to a scalper. I took a significant loss though. It was a seating ticket. The scalpers were either not interested in seated tickets or not offering much. Apparently, single seated tickets are the hardest ones to resell. The highest offer I got from anyone was £10. It was that or nothing for a ticket I had originally paid £75. I didn't expect anyone to buy it. However, while I was sitting down, I beautiful blonde girl came and sat down next to me.

Now, if anyone can pin point the exact moment this story stopped being true, I will give you multiple rep points.

About there.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Romo » Jul 12, '14, 7:43 pm

Viazon wrote:

Damn. If only I had seen that earlier. Been in London all day and my signal has been iffy. All worked out well though. I did end up going on my own and tried to pawn my spare ticket off to a scalper. I took a significant loss though. It was a seating ticket. The scalpers were either not interested in seated tickets or not offering much. Apparently, single seated tickets are the hardest ones to resell. The highest offer I got from anyone was £10. It was that or nothing for a ticket I had originally paid £75. I didn't expect anyone to buy it. However, while I was sitting down, I beautiful blonde girl came and sat down next to me. She appeared to be on her own. I noticed the ticket in her hand and it was the exact same ticket I had sold the scalper. This gorgeous girl had bought my ticket. I asked her about whether or not she bought the ticket outside and she said yes. I then told her that it was in fact my ticket. We got to talking and I told her I was on my own there because my friend let me down. She said her friends dragged her there at the last minute, telling her she would probably be able to buy a ticket on the day, which she did. However, it meant that she would be sitting on her own, away from her friends. Her name was Emilia and she is Swedish and currently living in London.

Now, if anyone can pin point the exact moment this story stopped being true, I will give you multiple rep points.[/quote]

There

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 225

Postby ShaneOfan » Jul 12, '14, 7:44 pm

Viazon wrote:

Damn.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby JDD » Jul 12, '14, 7:46 pm

Viazon wrote:

Damn. If only I had seen that earlier. Been in London all day and my signal has been iffy.

There :D

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby Georgerv » Jul 12, '14, 8:21 pm

I'm guessing it got to the point where she said she was worried about sitting on her own. Then you awkwardly smiled and barely said another word.

At least that's probably where it would have ended if it were me.

Either that or no one actually bought the ticket from the scalper

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 42

Postby Viazon » Jul 13, '14, 3:43 am

All wrong. Although Hanley has been the closest so far.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby PorkChop » Jul 13, '14, 4:31 am

After reading that post I was so proud of you Viazon :(

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Postby Viazon » Jul 13, '14, 5:21 am

Some of it is true.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby Chewy » Jul 13, '14, 5:26 am

I'm actually in London now, waiting for you. Where are you? Did you get my PM?

WTF Dude!

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Postby Viazon » Jul 13, '14, 8:31 am

Don't tell me that dude I saw was you?

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Next

Return to The Pub