It is currently: May 01, '24, 1:56 pm

I found something out about a popular shopping site Amazon

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

I found something out about a popular shopping site Amazon

Postby GameDesigner14 » Oct 08, '13, 8:47 pm

I found out about a week ago that despite being a big company they still have frauds and liars there. Long story short...I bought a Wii U for my son for $233 the 32GB one which was cheap....no game..no responses from the seller and nothing but negative ratings on the guy after I bought the item...If I would have known he was a fraud I never would have bought it from him.....I guess that's a lesson learned on my part...never assume something is flawless because there is always a snake in the grass lurking and waiting to strike.

GameDesigner14 Female
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 28

Re: I found something out about a popular shopping site Amaz

Postby Chewy » Oct 08, '13, 8:50 pm

Yea, I never buy anything from Ebay/Amazon etc for more than $100 because I can handle taking that hit if I get ripped off.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 21

Return to The Pub