It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 11:46 am

The July Member of the Month is...

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

The July Member of the Month is...

Postby Everlong » Jul 01, '14, 8:39 am

JDD!

1. Give us some insight into the life of JDD. What do you do? What makes you tick? If you could be any breakfast food, what would it be? Stuff like that.

Insight in to my life eh? Well im currently getting ready to leave the house and go down to Florida for college. I have alot of family down there so the transition wont be hard, but i'll definatley miss New York. As for what makes me tick, i rarely ever get mad :lol i dont thin ive ever gotten in to any arguments on here/wwe-club. Transformers 4 made me mad though. Ugh. And as for breakfast, i am a simple man. Corned beef hash andeggs daily would make me happy.

2. You recently turned 18, but in the past had always been one of the younger members of WWE-Club and PubTalkForum. Did it ever feel frustrating or overwhelming being younger than most of the other people?

It never felt frustrating because of how awesome our community was. People never disregarded the posts and opinions of me and other young members like GNR just because of our age, which was awesome. And i made friends like HFX, SKS and UTK so i just felt like "one of the guys" so to say.

3. What would you say your favorite thing is about Pubtalk?

First off PCW. Gotta give a shout out to Kaiser and the other mods who have been doing an amazing job with it since day 1. I've loved every minute of writing for Zaid. Second, i know its been said to death, but the community. Each and every one of you guys are great and what makes this place so awesome. Everytime there's an argument between members, you just need to take a look at that "Who's Missing" thread to see how much we really care for each other and how awesome we all are!

4. You get to pick two people from the Pub to shoot the shit with. Who do you bring, and what do you talk about?

JUST TWO :( ughhhhhhh. Well first one has to be HFX. He was one of the first people i interacted with on the boards, and just an awesome dude in general. We could talk about whatever. Sports, games, Trailer Park Boys :lol Second would be SKS. But he only gets to come if he brings me some of those fired Oreos.

5. How do you feel about the WWE right now? Any changes that you would make to the product overall?

I think WWE has done a pretty good job considering the curveball that was thrown at them. Of Daniel Bryan wasnt injured, I believe the product would be at a high right now. Not as good as Wrestlemania season, but still pretty good. The injury to Bryan really killed what could have been an awesome year in the main event scene, and now Barrets injury kills his push, which could have been going places. Im loving the stuff with Trips/Rollins/Ambrose, but it just seems like there is alot more filler these days.

One thing i would have the pre-show matches fo ppv's be matches showcasing NXT talent. Start building up the hype for them before they come up, which will then lead to a mid-card of talent that the fans actually care about.

6. Let's talk sports. What do you think would need to realistically happen for your team (the New York Giants) to get back to the Super Bowl this year? How do you see their season going?

Well they should have started at the draft by getting an OL in the first round. Our offensive line was our biggest problem last season. Yeah Eli was a pick machine, but alot of those were because Eli had barely any time in the pocket. Another thing is to stay injury free, that killed us last year. Beason's already hurt which sucks. So as long as Eli stays protected and most of the roster stays healty i think we have a good chance of at least winning the division.

7. Top three favorite video games RIGHT NOW... GO.

I just got an XBONE as a graduation gift, and im really digging Titanfall. Thats #1 right now. 2 is Fifa 14 and 3 is Transformers:Fall of Cybertron.

Just for fun, my top three all time are
1.Megaman X
2.Mirrors Edge
3.Shadow of the Collosus

8. Anything else you wanna say?! GIVE IT TO MEH

I love all you sexy people of Pubtalk :tim also shout out to all the porky, james and all you other soccer fans for helping me with my noob questions during this World Cup! Been an awesome time chatting during the games in the SB. GO USA!

Previous Members of the Month:
October 2013: Enygma
November 2013: Viazon
December 2013: Settee
January 2014: AkyDefGoldberg
February 2014: Messiah
March 2014: Daz
April 2014: DanielsonTHAGOAT
May 2014: Hanley!
June 2014: SKS

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: The July Member of the Month is...

Postby prophet » Jul 01, '14, 2:44 pm

Well deserved! Congrats mate! :headbang

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby ShaneOfan » Jul 02, '14, 4:17 pm

Cheers man! Well deserved.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Daz » Jul 02, '14, 4:24 pm

Didn't even see this. Congrats fella.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby Settee » Jul 02, '14, 4:41 pm

Congratz dude!

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 49

Postby UTK » Jul 02, '14, 4:51 pm

Aww yeah. Here's to hoping you don't get murdered in Florida. :chug3

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Twister » Jul 03, '14, 1:05 pm

Congratulations dude!

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 56

Postby SKS » Jul 19, '14, 7:24 pm

JDD the man the myth the legend :moocow :moocow :moocow

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Return to The Pub