It is currently: May 01, '24, 4:15 pm

Your username backstory

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: Your username backstory

Postby CavingSiberian » Jun 10, '14, 11:43 am

Everlong wrote:
CavingSiberian wrote:
QUESTION @CavingSiberian: I will someday be getting at least one dog. I've always heard that huskies are difficult to train. Fact or fiction?

Fact. Siberian huskies aren't really meant to be a subservient type dog. They are great companions but if you want a dog to fetch and sit on command like a magnet is in it's butt and the floor is made of metal then get a lab... not a husky ;) Best personalities ever though!

CavingSiberian Female
Jobber
Jobber

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 8

Postby Everlong » Jun 10, '14, 11:49 am

CavingSiberian wrote:
Everlong wrote:
CavingSiberian wrote:
QUESTION @CavingSiberian: I will someday be getting at least one dog. I've always heard that huskies are difficult to train. Fact or fiction?

Fact. Siberian huskies aren't really meant to be a subservient type dog. They are great companions but if you want a dog to fetch and sit on command like a magnet is in it's butt and the floor is made of metal then get a lab... not a husky ;) Best personalities ever though!

Haha, got it. I love huskies, but I think I'd prefer to own a dog that's a little... dumber :lol Like a lab or a golden. Same reason I probably wouldn't get a German Shepherd, although I really love those dogs.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby ShaneOfan » Jun 10, '14, 12:04 pm

Settee wrote:sybian

So like SETI? Or Yeti with an s?

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Kirbi » Jun 10, '14, 1:00 pm

When I was a teenager, setting up my first email account, all the iterations of my name that i tried were taken. Because I really hate having numbers after my name on those kinds of things, I looked around for some other words to use. I had a card of hair grips in front of me, and the brand was Kirbi Grip. So, Kirbigrip it was - subsequently shortened for most things.

Kirbi None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 11

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Jun 10, '14, 1:59 pm

Aky is the abbreviation of my first name and around my wrestling phase around 2003ish, I was a big Goldberg fan (loved his spear and jackhammer and entrance theme) and I guess I thought that reading AkydefGoldberg (to suggest I defeated the old mighty Goldberg) sounded nice so I went with it. I don't feel like changing it now so it's staying.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Everlong » Jun 11, '14, 3:59 pm

CenaLover2006 wrote:I LOVE JOHN CENA GREATEST RESSLER EVER!!!!!

Welcome to the site!

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Enygma » Jun 11, '14, 4:32 pm

CenaLover2006 wrote:THIS SITE SUX

Alright Locke?

Credit to Romo for the sig.

Arrive. Dare To Zlatan. Leave.
Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 27

Postby thiscity. » Jun 13, '14, 10:52 pm

This City Sunrise was a band in my hometown I liked, they changed there name to something weird when they moved to Australia.

I just stuck with thiscity.

thiscity. None specified
Mark
Mark

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby Twister » Jun 14, '14, 5:45 am

I think I was eating a Twister ice lolly at the time and couldn't think of anything else. I'm generally really bad at coming up with usernames so I just stick with it. It's better than my old Footienut alias at least :facepalm

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 56

Postby Kein » Jun 16, '14, 4:01 pm

I got a little tired of my old online alias, so I just went with this one. It's been kind of lurking its way into things more and more such as character names I make and whatnot, and I pretty much use it completely now.

It is simply my name but missing a letter.

I pronounce it differently than everyone else.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 15

Postby Philip Rivers » Jun 16, '14, 5:45 pm

It is the name of my great uncle.

Philip Rivers Male
B+ Player
B+ Player

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 100

Postby ShaneOfan » Jun 16, '14, 5:48 pm

Philip Rivers wrote:It is the name of my great uncle.

Was Ryan Leaf taken?

Join the PCW!

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby JPG619 » Jun 16, '14, 7:18 pm

It is really easy JPG is my initials and 619 was from my favorite wrestler Rey back in the days and still is so i combined both

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Postby Ali » Jun 16, '14, 8:21 pm

Kein wrote:I got a little tired of my old online alias, so I just went with this one. It's been kind of lurking its way into things more and more such as character names I make and whatnot, and I pretty much use it completely now.

Your name is Krein?

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 43

Postby SlightlyJames » Jun 16, '14, 8:26 pm

Ali wrote:
Kein wrote:I got a little tired of my old online alias, so I just went with this one. It's been kind of lurking its way into things more and more such as character names I make and whatnot, and I pretty much use it completely now.

Your name is Krein?

I'd have thought Kevin. :lol

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Postby Ali » Jun 16, '14, 8:54 pm

SlightlyJames wrote:
Ali wrote:

Your name is Krein?

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 43

Postby SlightlyJames » Jun 16, '14, 9:07 pm

Ali wrote:
SlightlyJames wrote:
Ali wrote:

Your name is Krein?

I generally find that when things like that are necessary it's not a good joke. :D

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Postby ShaneOfan » Jun 17, '14, 7:35 am

Ali wrote:
SlightlyJames wrote:
Ali wrote:

Your name is Krein?

Side note. I hate that "meme" it literally misses the point of the joke. The actual joke was that Wolfcastle was so unfunny he had to tell people it was a joke. Not that a joke should have been obvious.

Join the PCW!

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Kreashko » Jun 20, '16, 8:42 pm

My old username on WWE-Club was FairPlay because of Johnny Fairplay (the reality star turned wrestler).

Now, it's just my last name to be honest. Nothing special. Although I want to change it to WrestleRacer91. :(

Kreashko Male
NXT Talent
NXT Talent

Topics: 45

Previous

Return to The Pub