It is currently: May 07, '24, 2:32 pm

The Definitive Thread of Utter Nonsense

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: The Definitive Thread of Utter Nonsense

Postby Locke » May 22, '14, 7:51 am

Kein wrote:I don't act like anything, and you have known me for a long time, I blatantly say what I think. If you really think I am white knighting that's just retarded.

I have already stated on here I am a private person, so I don't really like talking about others history (especially in a way that can ridicule them). To me, it just sounded like you were being a bit of a bully and throwing some petty old dirt on the table. A lot of us are all chummy on here, and making fun of each other and joking about it is usually in good jest but yours didn't sound like it was in good fun at all. That's just how it came across to me though, I apologize if it offended you.

You didn't offend me at all, good sir. I was just saying, I didn't really share any "private" information. The only thing she herself didn't hint at or outright say was how she found this place, and to be frank I don't think it a form of "bullying" to make sure people know that I didn't invite someone whose sole purpose was seemingly to troll the forum. This entire thread is really nothing but her being kind of an asshole. There are great guys in this thread that are pretty much telling a brand new member to kick rocks because the new member isn't friendly. I've been here a long time, seeing these guys tell a newbie to take a hike is a pretty rare thing and doesn't happen without merit.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 137

Postby Kein » May 22, '14, 10:17 am

That's true, I was jumping the gun a bit myself. You do know these guys more than me, and a troll is definitely a troll, I just get really weary of members banding together. I see on forums all the time there are little cliques of groups that form and when some banter starts someone else may chime in to back another up and it turns into a little West Side Story. (I have already lightly asked if there were politics I was missing in another thread)

On one hand someone who acts like an ass should expect shit thrown back at them, but on the flip side how much banter goes back and forth before its just mod time and all the shit should just be dropped I guess is what I am curious about. How much farther would this thread have to go to get to that point.

Even if this is a thread about nonsense.....

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 15

Postby Locke » May 22, '14, 3:27 pm

Well I don't moderate/police threads, but I think the general consensus is we don't really policy or lock threads until things get uncivil. This thread could still turn into a good thread should someone come in and post some sorta nonsense that's funny/a good read, and no one's really being uncivil anymore.

I don't think there are any cliques either, and if there is I'm not invited and that's not possible since I'm like the coolest member here, tch.. Anyhoo, no biggy. Someone was being rude and they decided not to come back. I was just making some clarifications post trollery.

As for nonsense..

PISS INFECTED CUM BUBBLE

There I said it.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby Hanley! » May 22, '14, 3:29 pm

I want to be in a clique. :(

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Previous

Return to The Pub