It is currently: May 03, '24, 2:37 pm

Why does HFX have a pink name.

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: Why does HFX have a pink name.

Postby Georgerv » May 01, '14, 9:44 am

Camstud wrote:
prophet wrote:Look who has a pink name...

#modofthepeople

In that case I want each letter of my name to be a different colour.

If you don't do it I'll consider you a horrible mod. Worse than.. Worse than Cris!

Not possible

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 42

Postby DBSoT » May 01, '14, 10:12 am

ShaneOfan wrote:
Camstud wrote:I'm unsure how much of this is just joking and how much is serious.

.. Are we not all friends anymore?

We will be if out demands are met...

personally that Chewbacca pic as an Avi is better than a pink name. Chewy think about it.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 218

Postby UTK » May 01, '14, 10:32 am

Chewy stands up for the white names, only to betray us.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby ShaneOfan » May 01, '14, 10:45 am

UTK wrote:Chewy stands up for the white names, only to betray us.

I know it isn't but this sounds racist.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Viazon » May 01, '14, 11:07 am

Until someone says, "that's why I am a global mod and you're not", then nobody is worse than Cris.

She actually said that once.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby Hanley! » May 01, '14, 12:00 pm

Viazon wrote:Until someone says, "that's why I am a global mod and you're not", then nobody is worse than Cris.

Was it as a response to the line "You're a shameless moron that spends all her time needlessly bothering people and kissing the ass of a crazy old man"?

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Camstud » May 01, '14, 1:33 pm

Hanley! wrote:
Viazon wrote:Until someone says, "that's why I am a global mod and you're not", then nobody is worse than Cris.

Was it as a response to the line "You're a shameless moron that spends all her time needlessly bothering people and kissing the ass of a crazy old man"?

prophet wrote:
HFX wrote:
Viazon wrote:Fuck Nandos. Go to the meat counter in Tescos. You can get a whole chicken for not that much. Ready cooked. Me and my friends used to get them all the time then just eat them in the car.

Man I always think you can't get more weird and then you say something else :lol

The image of Viazon and his equally odd mates all sat outside the supermarket eating chicken together in the car is too much :lol
Camstud None specified
B+ Player
B+ Player

Topics: 36

Postby Kein » May 01, '14, 3:49 pm

My original post was definitely not about dick pix, I was actually wondering if there are some underlying politics from history that a newbie such as myself is missing.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 15

Postby SortaCreative » May 01, '14, 5:54 pm

Kein wrote:My original post was definitely not about dick pix, I was actually wondering if there are some underlying politics from history that a newbie such as myself is missing.

Alpha Beast sent dick pics to a man

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54

Postby Kein » May 01, '14, 6:24 pm

That's not what this is about!

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 15

Postby PorkChop » May 01, '14, 6:27 pm

Kein wrote:That's not what this is about!

There's no politics in this thread, just tears and dick pics.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby SortaCreative » May 01, '14, 6:29 pm

Kein wrote:That's not what this is about!

It is now.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54

Postby War Daddy » May 01, '14, 7:03 pm

Camstud wrote:
prophet wrote:
Camstud wrote:Can someone please calrify the who/where/when and and how of this dick pic story? Regardless of whether it's true or not.

Basically the legend is that back on WWE-Club Tony sent nudes to LadyNubian who turned out to be some mental bloke.

Holy shit, Tony how did this even POSSIBLY happen? Please give your version of events :lol Don't be shy, think of it as like OJ's book. IF I did it... Then here's how it WOULD have happened :lol

She/He/It was a cunt as well. I remember that rap/hip-hop thread she/he/it acted like a massive prick.

What they wont admit is that EVERYBODY got catfished. I never sent no damn nude pics either. Im almost positive SKS(I remember clearly) is the one who started that rumor because he was so heavily into CodyR as well, just like everybody else. I have no problem with him, but he's the only one that comes to mind, outside of Tim(Everlong). I got catfished, yes I did text whoever it was, but no pics of my dick were sent. Im quite astounded that my dick is constantly on the minds of the members here.

As for LadyNubian, anyone who got that email was catfished. I never got it, but I know Tim, DontBeAnAssCLown, and some others got it. Cuz they were all sending emails to her/him back and forth apparently.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Camstud » May 01, '14, 8:28 pm

Alpha Beast wrote:
Camstud wrote:
prophet wrote:
Camstud wrote:Can someone please calrify the who/where/when and and how of this dick pic story? Regardless of whether it's true or not.

Basically the legend is that back on WWE-Club Tony sent nudes to LadyNubian who turned out to be some mental bloke.

Holy shit, Tony how did this even POSSIBLY happen? Please give your version of events :lol Don't be shy, think of it as like OJ's book. IF I did it... Then here's how it WOULD have happened :lol

She/He/It was a cunt as well. I remember that rap/hip-hop thread she/he/it acted like a massive prick.

What they wont admit is that EVERYBODY got catfished. I never sent no damn nude pics either. Im almost positive SKS(I remember clearly) is the one who started that rumor because he was so heavily into CodyR as well, just like everybody else. I have no problem with him, but he's the only one that comes to mind, outside of Tim(Everlong). I got catfished, yes I did text whoever it was, but no pics of my dick were sent. Im quite astounded that my dick is constantly on the minds of the members here.

As for LadyNubian, anyone who got that email was catfished. I never got it, but I know Tim, DontBeAnAssCLown, and some others got it. Cuz they were all sending emails to her/him back and forth apparently.

The plot thickens...

How the fuck this went over my head I do not know. This seems like a pretty big story that's been kept amazingly quiet.

prophet wrote:
HFX wrote:
Viazon wrote:Fuck Nandos. Go to the meat counter in Tescos. You can get a whole chicken for not that much. Ready cooked. Me and my friends used to get them all the time then just eat them in the car.

Man I always think you can't get more weird and then you say something else :lol

The image of Viazon and his equally odd mates all sat outside the supermarket eating chicken together in the car is too much :lol
Camstud None specified
B+ Player
B+ Player

Postby Romo » May 01, '14, 8:37 pm

Alpha Beast wrote:
Camstud wrote:
prophet wrote:

Yeah but you sent dick pics

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 225

Postby SKS » May 01, '14, 10:42 pm

I wouldn't say I was catfished because I never wanted to meet CodyR, but I did talk to he/she/it on MSN. Her name apparently was Jasmine and her pic was of an attractive chick, so sure I'd talk to her. She was a pretty nice person really, didn't seem any different than anyone else on the site to be honest. Then the whole disappearance stunt and it was apparently a guy, I never got any emails explaining it though like others said.

I started the rumor as a joke on the previous site, I have no proof of Tony sending nudes. I just thought it was funny. :lol I don't mean any harm by it, and I don't think I even said it on this site, but others tend to bring it up, especially Romo who is a turd that doesn't know when to stop.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby Camstud » May 01, '14, 10:51 pm

This has all gone very weird, very quickly.

I love PTF :lol

prophet wrote:
HFX wrote:

Camstud None specified
B+ Player
B+ Player

Postby Twister » May 02, '14, 12:44 am

Camstud wrote:This has all gone very weird, very quickly.

I love PTF :lol

I agree. :O

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 56

Postby War Daddy » May 02, '14, 12:53 am

SKS wrote:I wouldn't say I was catfished because I never wanted to meet CodyR, but I did talk to he/she/it on MSN. Her name apparently was Jasmine and her pic was of an attractive chick, so sure I'd talk to her. She was a pretty nice person really, didn't seem any different than anyone else on the site to be honest. Then the whole disappearance stunt and it was apparently a guy, I never got any emails explaining it though like others said.

I started the rumor as a joke on the previous site, I have no proof of Tony sending nudes. I just thought it was funny. :lol I don't mean any harm by it, and I don't think I even said it on this site, but others tend to bring it up, especially Romo who is a turd that doesn't know when to stop.

You ruined my life :(

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Chewy » May 02, '14, 2:43 am

Sorry to derail the conversation back to the original topic, but thank you to everyone, especially for the avatar.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author
Topics: 21

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub