It is currently: May 05, '24, 5:08 pm

Why does HFX have a pink name.

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: Why does HFX have a pink name.

Postby UTK » Apr 30, '14, 8:27 pm

Tim is beginning to mark the members who he plans on banning.

I couldn't be happier.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Chewy » May 01, '14, 2:00 am

PorkChop wrote:Blah blah blah we are all cunts blah blah blah

I understand.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 21

Postby Camstud » May 01, '14, 6:34 am

I'm unsure how much of this is just joking and how much is serious.

.. Are we not all friends anymore?

prophet wrote:
HFX wrote:
Viazon wrote:Fuck Nandos. Go to the meat counter in Tescos. You can get a whole chicken for not that much. Ready cooked. Me and my friends used to get them all the time then just eat them in the car.

Man I always think you can't get more weird and then you say something else :lol

The image of Viazon and his equally odd mates all sat outside the supermarket eating chicken together in the car is too much :lol
Camstud None specified
B+ Player
B+ Player

Topics: 36

Postby Twister » May 01, '14, 6:38 am

Camstud wrote:I'm unsure how much of this is just joking and how much is serious.

No idea, I thought it was a joke :confused1

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 56

Postby Camstud » May 01, '14, 6:51 am

Twister wrote:
Camstud wrote:I'm unsure how much of this is just joking and how much is serious.

No idea, I thought it was a joke :confused1

:shaq

prophet wrote:
HFX wrote:
Viazon wrote:Fuck Nandos. Go to the meat counter in Tescos. You can get a whole chicken for not that much. Ready cooked. Me and my friends used to get them all the time then just eat them in the car.

Man I always think you can't get more weird and then you say something else :lol

The image of Viazon and his equally odd mates all sat outside the supermarket eating chicken together in the car is too much :lol
Camstud None specified
B+ Player
B+ Player

Postby ShaneOfan » May 01, '14, 7:24 am

We will be if out demands are met...

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Locke » May 01, '14, 7:25 am

Good to see you all on your best behavior while the boss is gone.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby Camstud » May 01, '14, 7:30 am

@Locke are you still an admin?

prophet wrote:
HFX wrote:

Camstud None specified
B+ Player
B+ Player

Postby War Daddy » May 01, '14, 8:08 am

Romo wrote:
PorkChop wrote:
Alpha Beast wrote:
Romo wrote:
Kein wrote:Something in this thread is flying way over my head.

AlphaBeast aka NWO4Life sent dick picks to a member of WWE-Club who eventually turned out to be a man

No I did not.

But you would say that ;)

until Alpha can prove otherwise, it will always be fact!

Until you guys can prove that I did, it never happened.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby PorkChop » May 01, '14, 8:24 am

Alpha Beast wrote:Until you fucks can prove that I did, it never happened.

At the very least you flirted with, sexted with and probably even became aroused by a man.

:kaep

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby SortaCreative » May 01, '14, 8:53 am

PorkChop wrote:
Alpha Beast wrote:Until you fucks can prove that I did, it never happened.

At the very least you flirted with, sexted with and probably even became aroused by a man.

:kaep

:goldberg

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54

Postby Locke » May 01, '14, 8:56 am

Camstud wrote:@Locke are you still an admin?

Only for building purposes. I don't like babysitting. :)

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby ShaneOfan » May 01, '14, 9:00 am

Guys let's just drop it. It doesn't matter who dickpicked who, what matters is where the hell is Chewy's pink name?

Join the PCW!

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Camstud » May 01, '14, 9:01 am

Can someone please calrify the who/where/when and and how of this dick pic story? Regardless of whether it's true or not.

prophet wrote:
HFX wrote:

Camstud None specified
B+ Player
B+ Player

Postby prophet » May 01, '14, 9:09 am

Camstud wrote:Can someone please calrify the who/where/when and and how of this dick pic story? Regardless of whether it's true or not.

Basically the legend is that back on WWE-Club Tony sent nudes to LadyNubian who turned out to be some mental bloke.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534

Postby ShaneOfan » May 01, '14, 9:12 am

Camstud wrote:Can someone please calrify the who/where/when and and how of this dick pic story? Regardless of whether it's true or not.

I wont name names, but... supposedly one or more members of the site sent pictures of their penis to another member. They thought the member was a chick but it turned out to be a dude.

Join the PCW!

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Camstud » May 01, '14, 9:14 am

prophet wrote:

Basically the legend is that back on WWE-Club Tony sent nudes to LadyNubian who turned out to be some mental bloke.

Holy shit, Tony how did this even POSSIBLY happen? Please give your version of events :lol Don't be shy, think of it as like OJ's book. IF I did it... Then here's how it WOULD have happened :lol

She/He/It was a cunt as well. I remember that rap/hip-hop thread she/he/it acted like a massive prick.

prophet wrote:
HFX wrote:

Camstud None specified
B+ Player
B+ Player

Postby prophet » May 01, '14, 9:20 am

Look who has a pink name...

#modofthepeople

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534

Postby Camstud » May 01, '14, 9:39 am

prophet wrote:Look who has a pink name...

#modofthepeople

In that case I want each letter of my name to be a different colour.

If you don't do it I'll consider you a horrible mod. Worse than.. Worse than Cris!

prophet wrote:
HFX wrote:

Camstud None specified
B+ Player
B+ Player

Postby Georgerv » May 01, '14, 9:44 am

Camstud wrote:
prophet wrote:Look who has a pink name...

#modofthepeople

In that case I want each letter of my name to be a different colour.

If you don't do it I'll consider you a horrible mod. Worse than.. Worse than Cris!

Not possible

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 42

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub