It is currently: May 07, '24, 11:24 am

Who would win a PubTalkForum version of "Hunger Games"?

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: Who would win a PubTalkForum version of "Hunger Games"?

Postby Everlong » Apr 16, '14, 4:14 pm

Kirbi wrote:
PorkChop wrote:I smacked a ferret with a baseball bat once though.

I once punched a bird. In my defence, it was coming right for me.

I have done this once also. In London. Pigeons are fucking everywhere there. I had a particular moment of triumph while walking through the city streets (don't even remember what it was) and pumped a fist into the air, and I punched a pigeon. I diverted it from its path momentarily then it went on to continue doing pigeon stuff I guess.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby Gunn Deamon » Apr 16, '14, 4:22 pm

I would do well for a few days...Army trained, Hunt, good at camouflage, Great at sneaking...would do most of my hunting at night since I'm at my best in dark conditions. Only problem would be Chewy...He scares me, all he would probably have to do is walk up to me and say Hey and I would die of fright....

Gunn Deamon None specified
Gym Rat
Gym Rat

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 8

Postby HFX » Apr 16, '14, 4:38 pm

Kirbi wrote:

Half of whatever you write I read in Eduardo's voice which makes it even funnier.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby Kirbi » Apr 16, '14, 5:25 pm

HFX wrote:
Kirbi wrote:

Half of whatever you write I read in Eduardo's voice which makes it even funnier.

Success!

Kirbi None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 11

Postby ShaneOfan » Apr 16, '14, 6:06 pm

Everlong wrote:
Kirbi wrote:

I have done this once also. In London. Pigeons are fucking everywhere there. I had a particular moment of triumph while walking through the city streets (don't even remember what it was) and pumped a fist into the air, and I punched a pigeon. I diverted it from its path momentarily then it went on to continue doing pigeon stuff I guess.

I've killed a squirrel with my ass.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Kirbi » Apr 16, '14, 6:16 pm

Everlong wrote:
Kirbi wrote:

Mine was a crow. It was going randomly mental in the square in my hometown, just flying into things; when it went to fly into me, my first basically took on a life of its own (this did hurt). Possibly because I saw The Birds as a kid, and it made an impression.

I also almost kicked one once (it was quick on its feet). Pigeons have no sense of personal space, and I must protect from them!

In summation, if it was just me and a bunch of birds in HG, I think I could take it home. :tim

Kirbi None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 11

Postby Everlong » Apr 16, '14, 9:37 pm

^I'm glad you're using the timbang. You've caught on quickly. :tim

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby ChrisCrossed » Apr 17, '14, 9:26 am

...You know, if everyone expects somebody to win then wouldn't we just go after them?

Hence, I say Locke would win. Like the Spanish Inquisition, nobody expects him.

ChrisCrossed Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 9

Postby Chewy » Apr 17, '14, 10:08 am

ChrisCrossed wrote:...You know, if everyone expects somebody to win then wouldn't we just go after them?

Hence, I say Locke would win. Like the Spanish Inquisition, nobody expects him.

I'd be wearing his head as a hat by lunchtime.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Postby Locke » Apr 17, '14, 11:51 am

.. well.. what.. uh...

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 137

Postby Daz » Apr 17, '14, 12:26 pm

I would kill you all.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby JDD » Apr 17, '14, 12:59 pm

I would die first. I dont know the firt thing about survival :lol never been camping, hunting, any type of outdoors stuff. Id try to get one of you to pitty me and allign myself with you, then kill you in your sleep. Thats my only chance at not dying first :lol

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Previous

Return to The Pub