It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 9:16 pm

You think you've got problems in your life.

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

You think you've got problems in your life.

Postby Chewy » Mar 19, '14, 8:14 pm

I just found my first grey pube.

Puts things into perspective doesn't it?

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 21

Re: You think you've got problems in your life.

Postby Westcoastvibes » Mar 19, '14, 8:38 pm

I have had a receding hairline for 5+ years now

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 98

Postby Kein » Mar 19, '14, 9:59 pm

I'm going to be young forever.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 15

Postby Locke » Mar 20, '14, 7:45 am

Kein wrote:I'm going to be young forever.

You are like half Chinese half Japanese, though. That isn't fair. You'll be young until your 90th birthday, at which point over night you will have pure white hair and a fu manchu moustache down to your chest. You'll look something like this.

.. which is EVEN MORE BAD ASS. :lol

Anyhoo. I have had grey hairs (all over) for about four years now, and a receding hairline for 8. I'm going to be 29 on the 25th of March. I'm too young for this shit!

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby Kyle » Mar 20, '14, 8:30 am

Yeah, I have nothing as bad as that in my life right now.

Feels.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Postby Westcoastvibes » Mar 20, '14, 9:40 am

I got 99 problems, but grey pubes ain't 1

@Locke, I feel for ya, I look at my family and not one single male has any type of receding hairline, greyness before 40 or even bad/sore joints and I have all three. At least my grey hairs are limited toy head and only one here or their randomly

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby PorkChop » Mar 20, '14, 10:06 am

Wankers, I started losing my hair at 16 :lol

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby Twister » Mar 20, '14, 5:00 pm

So did my oh, Porkchop :lol Seems to have slowed down a little now though (he's 27) or maybe I just haven't noticed. Will have to make a timeline at some point so I can see the progress.

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 56

Postby PorkChop » Mar 20, '14, 5:06 pm

Twister wrote:So did my oh, Porkchop :lol Seems to have slowed down a little now though (he's 27) or maybe I just haven't noticed. Will have to make a timeline at some point so I can see the progress.

Luckily I look alright with a shaved head so it's not all bad. Tell him to start eating biotin tablets like they're M&Ms and he should see a difference, worked with me.

(well, tell him to take like two tablets a day. I don't want to be responsible for a death here :lol )

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Mar 21, '14, 1:02 pm

I get these sporadic grey hairs which annoy me but it seems my other brothers get them so can't do owt about that.

Chewy, if that grey pube is that distressing, pluck it out :tyson or dye it to your pubes colour somehow. Crisis averted.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Daz » Mar 21, '14, 1:33 pm

AkydefGoldberg wrote:I get these sporadic grey hairs which annoy me but it seems my other brothers get them so can't do owt about that.

Chewy, if that grey pube is that distressing, pluck it out :tyson or dye it to your pubes colour somehow. Crisis averted.

Pluck it out? What kind of evil human being would suggest subjecting another man to this torture...

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby PorkChop » Mar 21, '14, 1:59 pm

Daz wrote:
AkydefGoldberg wrote:I get these sporadic grey hairs which annoy me but it seems my other brothers get them so can't do owt about that.

Pluck it out? What kind of evil human being would suggest subjecting another man to this torture...

Especially if it's on the ballbag. The pain...

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Postby War Daddy » Mar 21, '14, 2:21 pm

PorkChop wrote:
Daz wrote:

No pain, no gain.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Locke » Mar 21, '14, 2:34 pm

Plucking just causes ingrown hair and pain. It's a myth that if you shave something off it grows back more. If that were fucking true, bald guys everywhere would be shaving all the time.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Mar 21, '14, 4:36 pm

Alpha Beast wrote:
PorkChop wrote:
Daz wrote:

No pain, no gain.

:punk4

Chewy's the only dude on here who could do it I think. And not feel the pain because he's a badass.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Chewy » Mar 21, '14, 4:38 pm

AkydefGoldberg wrote:
Alpha Beast wrote:
PorkChop wrote:
Daz wrote:

No pain, no gain.

:punk4

Chewy's the only dude on here who could do it I think. And not feel the pain because he's a badass.

You have unrealistic expectations I feel.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topic Author
Topics: 21

Postby ShaneOfan » Mar 21, '14, 4:41 pm

I'm sorry ain't no one yanking ball hairs out. This isn't Helga's House of Pain.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Viazon » Mar 21, '14, 4:41 pm

I wish I was going grey. I would much prefer it to going bald, which I am. Had a receding hairline for a long time now and it's getting worse. At first it didn't look that bad but the hair covering my forehead looks really thing. It's not that bad if I keep my hair quite short but I'm thinking that soon I might start just shaving my hair off. I'm not sure I can pull off the skin head look though.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby Settee » Mar 21, '14, 5:52 pm

Found a grey hair in my beard a little while back.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 49

Postby ShaneOfan » Mar 21, '14, 6:46 pm

Settee wrote:Found a grey hair in my beard a little while back.

I have all kinds of grey creeping up in my beard and on my head.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Return to The Pub