It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 9:27 pm

Scars

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Scars

Postby PorkChop » Mar 15, '14, 2:03 pm

I have two - I have a pretty meaty one on my right shin. Shinpads are created for a reason haha. My leg met the studs of an opposition player and I was left with a pretty deep split in the skin, a good couple of inches long and there was a fair bit of blood.

My other one is on my left hand, I was sawing a piece of wood and nicked my hand with it. It's healed in dots though, from where the individual saw teeth made an incision. Pretty cool, but you can only see it if you really look for it!

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 1430

Re: Scars

Postby Daz » Mar 15, '14, 2:09 pm

As told in the chatbox, broke my leg about ten years ago. Have an 8 inch scar running down the middle of my left leg. It goes over the kneecap, which is where it's the most visible. Looks pretty disgusting in a good way. You can see the little staple holes from where it was pinned together post surgery as well, which is a pretty nice effect. I have some damn hairy legs, so it tends to be fairly noticeable.

I have a pretty nice scar on the other knee too, from a rollerblading accident. Some cunt tripped me, landing on a gravelly surface, just tore open my knee. Bled everywhere. Was pretty deep. Should have probably gone to the hospital to stitch it up as it was pretty deep. Tied an old T-shirt around it to stop it from bleeding, then next day just shoved a plaster on it and I was right back to skating.

Other than that, been pretty good with scars and injuries. I do have a ton of needle marks on the inside of both my arms. When I was going through my long hair phase, most people assumed I was some kind of junkie. Truth is, I had about 40 blood tests over the course of one summer when I was 15, and nurses are incompetent and can't find the vein.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 25

Postby Ali » Mar 15, '14, 2:18 pm

Huge scar down the middle of my back from surgery when I was seven. I had to put two metal rods in to straighten my spine.

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 43

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Mar 15, '14, 3:04 pm

Got a scar on right wrist. I had a short fuse when I was a kid and my brother was pissing me off, so I tried to shut this glass door as forcefully as I could to make his voice fade and my right hand went through the window. My old man wasn't too chuffed at being dragged outta bed in prep for an early morning shift to take me to hospital...

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Buck » Mar 15, '14, 4:36 pm

AkydefGoldberg wrote:Got a scar on right wrist. I had a short fuse when I was a kid and my brother was pissing me off, so I tried to shut this glass door as forcefully as I could to make his voice fade and my right hand went through the window. My old man wasn't too chuffed at being dragged outta bed in prep for an early morning shift to take me to hospital...

I know what that means because of this video:

The Artist Formerly Known As Supakilla13.

Joined WWE-Club on September 10, 2003.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A.
Buck Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 26

Postby Westcoastvibes » Mar 15, '14, 4:57 pm

Got one on my right forearm from compound breaking both bones and needing multiple surgeries to repair, its 8" long and about 1" wide.

Next is over my left eye, got split open after getting hit with a 6 cell mag light (flashlight that takes 6 D batteries, most commonly used by cops for those that don't know)

Got another over right eye from eyebrow ring getting ripped out during a fight

The tip of my left index finger is about 1/4" shorter with a nice scar all the way around it, cut the tip of my finger off with a power saw.

Two small scars about 1" long on my torso from a gallbladder surgery

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby Hanley! » Mar 15, '14, 5:04 pm

I ripped both my hands open when I was 12, when I fell off my bike and slid on both hands up the tar and chipping road. It was fucking painful. You can't really see the scar on my left hand anymore, but it's still pretty visible on my right.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Chewy » Mar 15, '14, 5:17 pm

Emotional scars from arguing with Hanley.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Postby Ace » Mar 15, '14, 5:17 pm

I have one on my left knee from when I was about 10 when my cousin, uncle & I tried to scare my aunt. We were riding our bikes when I fell off mine & slid for a good 5 seconds on straight gravel on my knee. I got another scar on the same knee a few years ago when my younger brother & I were on a water slide & our tube flipped over. I skid my knee on the rough floor of the pool & rescarred it :(

I have 2 other scars on the same leg. One from when I was taking out the garbage one day about 7 years ago. There was a sharp piece of glass sticking out of the bag & I accidentally cut my leg. The other scar on the same leg was from last year when my bestfriend's Chow Chow bit me like the "bitch" ;) she is...

I also have another scar like literally right under my lip from when I fell down the basement steps of my grandmother's house when I was only 3 years old...

Ace Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 35
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Hanley! » Mar 15, '14, 5:18 pm

Chewy wrote:Emotional scars from arguing with Hanley.

Sorry. :(

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Everlong » Mar 15, '14, 8:17 pm

I've got a small scar on the top of my right hand from when I fell off my bike at like 12 years old, a small one above my right knee from chicken pox as a kid and a slightly larger one near my left elbow from a nasty cut I got during football in high school. Awww yea.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Viazon » Mar 15, '14, 8:40 pm

I have lots of little scars all down my right arm, plus one huge one. I put my arm through a window when I was like 14. Sliced it to shit. Have a pretty impressive kind of horse shoe shaped scar where my arm bends. About half way down my forearm, there is a line of a bout 6 small scars, plus another 3 small scars around my wrist. All from the same incident. Lost a decent amount of blood and needed about 50 stitches in total.

Have a couple of burn scars in my right hand. Have one going down all the way down my index finger. A burning peace of plastic got stuck to my finger. I remember my whole finger bruising up afterwards, going all green and purple and filled with puss. It was disgusting. Then on my hand, just in between where the index and thumb meet, I have like a 2cm line. Accidentally pressed my hand against a frying pan.

I also have a small one on the bottom of my right foot. Anyone remember those ceramic Coco Pops bowls that were designed like half a football? May only be a British thing. Anyway, was making myself some cereal one day and I dropped the bowl. I was bare foot at the time and stepped on one of the pieces. It bled pretty badly. It probably needed stitches but I was due to go to the cinema to watch Sin City so I just put a plaster on it, wrapped it up with a bandage, I went on with my day. It eventually just healed one its own.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby Everlong » Mar 15, '14, 8:44 pm

Anyone remember those ceramic Coco Pops bowls that were designed like half a football? May only be a British thing.

I remember cocoa pops, but I don't remember them having special bowls.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Viazon » Mar 15, '14, 8:53 pm

Everlong wrote:
Anyone remember those ceramic Coco Pops bowls that were designed like half a football? May only be a British thing.

I remember cocoa pops, but I don't remember them having special bowls.

Yeah, it was like something you can send off for if you collected a certain amount of tokens from Coco Pops boxes.

In fact, this is one of them.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Return to The Pub