It is currently: May 02, '24, 9:41 pm

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Postby Everlong » Oct 14, '13, 11:40 am

I'm not from Canada but... well, happy Thanksgiving, Canada! :tim :tim :tim

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Postby PorkChop » Oct 14, '13, 11:50 am

I'm not from Canada either, but :tim

I really wish we had Thanksgiving over here, I really love the idea of it.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 1430

Postby HFX » Oct 14, '13, 12:43 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meLpuF9UMvk[/youtube]

:tim :tim :tim :tim :tim

On this day I love you all, even UTK. For it is a day of feasting and fellowship. Of Canadian Football during the day and hockey at night. Of being thankful I was blessed to have born in this amazing country that is Canada. I'm thankful for you all and for Tim starting this site to keep this amazing community together. May my fellow Canadians here have great days with their loved ones and may they been fattened up like a polar bear for the incoming winter.

Gotta love harvest time. Delicious food(especially the harvest vegetables like squash), the snow isn't here yet despite the chill in the air, the leaves are changing colour and falling down. The days may be shorter and colder but it's the most beautiful time of the year.. I'm craving some squash, yams and deer roast right now. But first things first, TIME FOR TURKEY AND BEER :tim

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby Str8Shooter » Oct 14, '13, 5:06 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Club Canadians!! :tim

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Viazon » Oct 14, '13, 5:09 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Canada! No idea they had their own one, but hey.

I have a friend here whose family comes from America and he celebrates thanksgiving every year. He invited me a long once and it was a pretty nice little get together.

Just one question. I see from all the movies and TV shows that they eat Turkey on thanksgiving. Do you do the same for Christmas? Because that's when we traditionally eat Turkey over here.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby UTK » Oct 14, '13, 5:18 pm

HFX wrote:On this day I love you all, even UTK.

Bah! I don't need your foolish love. Unless it means I also get some turkey.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Str8Shooter » Oct 14, '13, 8:11 pm

Viazon wrote:Happy Thanksgiving Canada! No idea they had their own one, but hey.

I have a friend here whose family comes from America and he celebrates thanksgiving every year. He invited me a long once and it was a pretty nice little get together.

Just one question. I see from all the movies and TV shows that they eat Turkey on thanksgiving. Do you do the same for Christmas? Because that's when we traditionally eat Turkey over here.

We eat Turkey at Christmas as well! :tim

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby HFX » Oct 14, '13, 8:21 pm

Str8Shooter wrote:
Viazon wrote:Happy Thanksgiving Canada! No idea they had their own one, but hey.

Don't forget about Easter :tim

Ham also often finds its way alongside turkey for the Big Three. We really love our pig out holidays in North America :lol

UTK wrote:

Well if you showed up you woulda had some turkey. I guess your invite must have gotten lost in the mail. It was pretty damn tasty, it's a shame you missed out man.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Viazon » Oct 15, '13, 4:27 am

Well, I wish we had Thanksgiving here too. Any excuse to eat Turkey again.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby PorkChop » Oct 15, '13, 4:42 am

Turkey is underrated.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby Viazon » Oct 15, '13, 4:43 am

It is. But chicken is still better.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby JDD » Oct 15, '13, 5:10 am

Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday. Lots of fun and some great food. Cant wait for it.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby CubsIn5 » Oct 15, '13, 8:27 am

HFX wrote:
Str8Shooter wrote:

Ham also often finds its way alongside turkey for the Big Three. We really love our pig out holidays in North America :lol

UTK wrote:

Well if you showed up you woulda had some turkey. I guess your invite must have gotten lost in the mail. It was pretty damn tasty, it's a shame you missed out man.

And if I would have showed up I'd still be razzing you about that Tony Romo like collapse the Oilers had last night.

CubsIn5 None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 14

Postby Kyle » Oct 15, '13, 7:23 pm

My first Thanksgiving without seeing my family. Weird weekend.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Postby HFX » Oct 15, '13, 7:27 pm

TheCaptain wrote:
HFX wrote:
Str8Shooter wrote:

UTK wrote:

And if I would have showed up I'd still be razzing you about that Tony Romo like collapse the Oilers had last night.

I only invite Newfies over if I need someone to work the oil patch :fu

Just kidding I love Newfies, I've yet to meet one that I didn't like. Especially the women.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Return to The Pub